The "Green Screen" short film contest this year was launched in January, 2022 with the theme "Protecting the environment for sustainable development."
Since its launch, the contest has attracted the active participation of film lovers, especially young people. In March, the organizing panel established a council to select the best screenplays and film projects. 21 projects have been chosen to participate in the project presentation round in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Nine best projects received investment from the organizers.
Speaking at the press meeting, VFDA's President Ngo Phuong Lan highly evaluated the diversity of participating projects and creativeness of young film makers. She said that film projects' contents show participants' different perspectives on environment and environmental protection.
The awarding ceremony will be held in Quang Ninh province from August 26 to 28 with a series of activities to honor excellent films on environmental protection toward sustainable development. The event will see the participation of artists and domestic and foreign film makers.
The ceremony is also to popularize Quang Ninh province's beautiful landscapes which have potential to become filming scenes for both domestic and international films.
Translated by Song Anh
- Award ceremony of “Bui Xuan Phai - For the Love of Hanoi” honors outstanding Hanoi contributors
- National film contest on traffic safety kicks off
- Renowned Short Film Festival Gets Under Way with New Name
- Gotham Awards Nominations: ‘The Lost Daughter’, ‘Passing’ Lead Way – Complete List
- GwangHwaMun film festival has a new name and aim
- Joe Dante, Keith David, and Jello Biafra kick off our coverage of the Fantasia Film Festival
- 'King Richard' Opens 25th Anniversary Celebration of American Black Film Festival
- Casting Society Sets Date For 37th Artios Awards
- Nearly $7 Million Awarded in First Earthshot Prizes
- Vietnamese movie honored at Busan Int'l Film Festival 2021
- 44th Denver Film Festival guide: The return of red carpets, celebrities and critic’s picks for 2021
- Despite TV blackout over diversity row, Golden Globe Awards to go on
- Prince William channels James Bond with green velvet jacket at Earthshot Prize event
- Academy Museum Set Six-Week Film Series And Symposium On Impact Of Austrian Jews In Hollywood From Wilder To Zinnemann
- Vietnamese movie earns rave reviews at Busan International Film Festival
- FILM VIEW; Jane Campion Stirs Romance With Mystery
- iHeartMedia Announce Nominees For The 2022 iHeartRadio Podcast Awards
- Rebecca Sugar, Marko Dješka Film ‘All Those Sensations In My Belly’ & USC Annenberg To Receive Women In Animation Diversity Awards
- Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Belfast’ & Philip Barantini’s ‘Boiling Point’ Lead British Independent Film Awards Nominations – Full List
- Egypt's El Gouna Film Festival kicks off against the odds
Awarding ceremony of “Green Screen” short film contest to take place in Quang Ninh have 418 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.