Hanoi (VNA) – Chairman of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) Central Committee's Commission for External Relations Le Hoai Trung on July 5 had an online conversation with Vice Chairman of the Presidium of the Japanese Communist Party (JCP) and Head of its International Department Ogata Yasuo.
Trung conveyed congratulations from General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and other leaders of the CPV to JCP Chairman Shii Kazuo, leadership and all members of the JCP on the occasion of its 100th founding anniversary (July 15).
Yasuo conveyed regards from JCP Chairman Shii Kazuo to General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and other leaders of the CPV.
The two officials informed each other about the situation, development and foreign policies of each Party; and exchanged opinions and assessments on the world and regional situation.
They also discussed and agreed on several cooperation orientations in the coming time such as resuming the exchange of delegations and meetings at all levels, increasing theoretical, experience and information exchange, and implementing agreements signed during the talks between the two Parties' senior leaders in December 2021. The agreements include active support for cooperation between people’s organisations to contribute to enhancing mutual understanding and strengthening the foundation of people-to-people friendship between the two Parties; and coordination in promoting the two countries’ relations.
The two sides also affirmed to maintain coordination in international affairs./.
- How a Chinese Communist Party promoter tied to Cindy Yang joined the Trump campaign
- Communist Chinese Officials Bulldoze Catholic Church in Surprise Raid
- Party official receives Cambodian guest
- Pentagon to End Language Funding for Universities That Host Chinese Communist Party-Funded Confucius Institutes
- Shiite Cleric Joins Forces with Communist Party for Unexpected Lead in Iraqi Elections
- Politics Vietnam-Laos Inter-Governmental Committee discusses bilateral ties during session in Hanoi Meet Saigon’s ‘king of pottery’
- Politics Vietnam-Laos Inter-Governmental Committee discusses bilateral ties during session in Hanoi A barista class in Saigon
- Politics Vietnam’s Party leader Nguyen Phu Trong to visit U.S. on July 6 Foreign doctors learn from Vietnamese
- Vietnam, Russia work to bring bilateral trade to 10 billion USD in 2020
- Narendra Modi-Barack Obama Meeting: Climate Change, Defense Ties To Figure In Talks
- Chinese Communists Step Up Crusade Against Christian Crosses
- Party chief Nguyen Phu Trong concludes France, Cuba visits
- Vietnamese Party chief holds talks with French President
- DPRK Chairman Kim Jong Un to pay official visit to Vietnam
- Politics Vietnam, Cuba agree to lift bilateral trade to $500mn by 2022 Vietnam posts decade-high growth of 7.08% in 2018
- Politics Vietnam, Cuba agree to lift bilateral trade to $500mn by 2022 EFL teaching in London vs. Ho Chi Minh City
- Politics Vietnam, Cuba agree to lift bilateral trade to $500mn by 2022 Look out, 2019!
- Politics Vietnam, Cuba agree to lift bilateral trade to $500mn by 2022 Overwhelming kindness is what we love about Vietnam: expats
- Politics Vietnam, Cuba agree to lift bilateral trade to $500mn by 2022 Admiring majestic Bach Ma Range in central Vietnam
- Vietnamese PM promises optimal conditions for US enterprises
Vietnamese, Japanese communist party officials discuss ways to intensify bilateral ties have 506 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.