The Hanoi Opera House has been selected as a destination for culture and tourism.
According to the Ministry's plan, a 30-minute program and an hour-long program would be performed by actors and actresses at theaters such as Vietnamese Cheo, Vietnamese Tuong, Vietnamese Dance and Music. The Ministry expected that a combination of musical performance and a cultural tourism product with Vietnamese identity will attract more holiday-makers to the country.
Moreover, artists can earn extra income and the tourism industry also has more experience products for visitors. After the initial enthusiasm, everything was confused because the performance was not as good as an expectation; hence, travel agencies were not interested in it and the project has been also gradually unsuccessful.
After two years of the Covid-19 epidemic, when theaters reopened and the tourism sector revived with more travelers, artists returned to look for opportunities from tourists. However, leaders of the art sector admitted that the sector is short of good dramas for tourists.
Korea has done this well. Not many tourists to Korea have refused to attend the show Nanta Cooking or The Queen’s Banquet, Jump Show because they can both relax and have the opportunity to learn and discover more about the host country's culture.
Interestingly, all shows have simple content even without dialogue, the stage layout is not very sophisticated and modern, but artists try their best to perform vibrantly and funnily.
The performance show Memories of Hoi An in the Central Province of Quang Nam, for example, was changed many times and later became one of the most popular art destinations favored by tourists when coming to the province.
By Mai An – Translated by Anh Quan
- Tuyen Quang looks to turn tourism into spearhead economic sector
- The Best Dolby Atmos Movies for Your Home Theater | Digital Trends
- Vietnam’s MICE tourism expected to explode after COVID-19
- Stage set for one of Europe's oldest theater fests
- Gia Lai approves 500MW solar power project
- XGIMI Horizon Pro 4K projector review: A brilliant home theater projector
- Ninh Thuan Province adopts ambitious energy, tourism, farming goals
- Multimillion-dollar tourism support package a 'lifeline' for the South Island
- SKÅL International Thailand Launches New Webinar Series ‘Skal Talks Thailand’, Reopening of Koh Samui Tourism Headlines First Event
- VR already lets us experience the future Google's Project Starline is chasing
- Tra Vinh calls for long-term investment in tourism and infrastructure
- Makati inks deal with private sector on OsMak 2 project
- Welcome to Barn-Quilt Country
- The Mayor Promises a Summer to Remember in New York. Can He Deliver?
- Ta Lang Village, a new attractive destination of Quảng Nam
- TUI Group’s flagship hotel brand expands in Asia
- Company to Drop Caffeine From Alcoholic Drinks
- Living in the shadow of one of Australia's worst serial killings
- Bac Giang looks to develop night-time economy
- 'We thank you': HOTA revives Gold Coast's former ghost town Chevron Island
Project of combination on theater and tourism unsuccessful have 466 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.