Specifically, the city's economic growth in the second quarter surged by 5.74 percent and up to 3.82 percent in the first half of the year. The budget revenue has reached 61.7 percent which would promote the whole year's economic growth to 6-6.5 percent.
According to chairman Mai, when the socio-economy of the city tends to strongly develop, HCMC has to focus on removing obstacles and difficulties related to procedures.
In addition, the city shall concentrate on drastically implementing the set targets, and planned programs, including administrative reforms meeting the demand of socio-economy recovery.
Besides, HCMC will partially sum up a year of implementing the model of urban authority, summarize the implementation of Politburo's Resolution No. 16-NQ/TW on developing Ho Chi Minh City and National Assembly's Resolution No. 54 for piloting a special mechanism and policy for the development of HCMC.
On the other hand, the city will also focus on promptly implementing the missions of socio-economy planning, review and adjust the general planning of the city and Thu Duc City. Specifically, the city shall concentrate on public disbursement to meet the year-end target, organizing monthly meetings to remove barriers and obstacles, establishing working teams serving for site clearance, high-value investment projects, ODA projects and so on.
In addition, the city will strongly develop the transport projects, comprising closed Ring Road No.2, Ring Road No.3 implementation, Ring Road No.4 warm-up , metro lines and expressways. Of which, the city had worked with relevant localities to consult the Government to soon issue the resolution to implement Ring Road No.3. The city will also concentrate on the infrastructure project of digital transformation, general database building serving for connectivity and implementation project No.6 of the Ministry of Public Security. Particularly, the city will focus on implementing the tasks of society, culture and social welfare.
Chairman Mai will also propose the Government soon promulgate the Resolution on implementing Ring Road No.3 and shall propose the Prime Minister direct relevant units to adjust the unit prices for construction projects as the construction materials tend to sharply surge.
By Mai Hoa- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Working team preparing for investment plan of Ring Road 3,4 in HCMC established
- CM says Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) project details will be finalised soon
- Centre’s nod for outer ring road project
- PM Chính attends inauguration ceremony of bridge, ring road and expressway in Quảng Ninh
- HCMC Chairman expects oversea Vietnamese to give suggestions for city’s growth
- HCM City to build road along Saigon River
- “Green reconstruction” for HCMC focused on infrastructure, ecology
- Resolution sets major tasks and solutions for recovery
- 89% road accident deaths in 2020 involved pedestrians, motorcyclists: Delhi govt report
- Anoka County Government: County Board Briefs ––1-25-22
- Government to complete programme on socio-economic recovery, development
- HCMC hopes for healthier 2022
- HCMC makes effort to maintain its position as country’s major economic
- PM: HCMC, health sector grow up much after overcoming difficulties
- HCMC expects to welcome 3.5 million international visitors in 2022
- New car tax needed to replace fuel duty and VED as MPs call for pay-per-mile road pricing
- The Vajpayee Doctrine of good governance
- Budget 2022 Infra Wishlist: Spend more on roads, railways, health; broaden PLI base
- 10 new road laws and rule changes coming to 2022
- DPR for Kochi’s Thammanam-Pullepady road project approved
HCMC proposes Government promulgate implementation resolution of Ring Road 3 have 673 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.