Berlin (VNA) – The Overseas Vietnamese Association in Wilthen – Bautzen and surrounding areas in Germany held a get-together on July 3 on the occasion of the 35th anniversary of Vietnam – Germany labour cooperation .
More than 120 Vietnamese people from many parts of Germany, who travelled to the country in the labour cooperation programme, were present at the event.
President of the association Dao Ngoc Xuyen said that through many ups and downs in history, the association has promoted the tradition of solidarity and mutual support.
At present, Vietnamese labourers who travelled to Germany 35 years ago have settled down, and their children and grandchildren have also grown up and contributed to the German society, added Xuyen.
Wolfgang Bock, an administrative law expert who participated in and learned about the labour cooperation agreement between Vietnam and German, shared his experience in helping Vietnam ese labourers stay in Germany legally 35 years ago./.
- Vietnam – Germany strategic management group convenes fifth meeting
- 2020 important year for Vietnam-Germany ties
- Angela Merkel visits Auschwitz for the first time in 14 years as Germany's leader
- Bosch Vietnam, FPT IS cooperate in providing smart transportation solutions in Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar
- Journalists’ organisations of Vietnam, Thailand boost cooperation
- Experts of Vietnam, Russia discuss cooperation in economic globalisation
- Vietnam, Laos enhance cooperation in culture, sports, tourism
- Jonathan Van Ness becomes Cosmopolitan UK's first non-female cover star in 35 years
- NC police: 35-year-old stabbing death of teenager is solved
- After 35 Years, Peabody Man's Boat Heading For Water
- Owner of world’s largest collection of Womble memorabilia is to sell it after 35 years of collecting
- Vietnam values relations with Germany: Deputy PM
- Vietnam gets ready to chair ASEAN
- Vietnam, Myanmar look to foster education cooperation
- Russian search and rescue support vessel visits Vietnam
- Why are this weekend's state elections in Germany so significant?
- Joint statement on establishment of Vietnam-Australia strategic partnership
- Vietnam plays active role in GMS trade, investment cooperation
- PM: Measures needed to lift Vietnam-Thailand trade to 15 billion USD
- VN labour market adjusting to disruptive change
Get-together looks back on 35 years of Vietnam-Germany labour cooperation have 328 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.