Deputy Defense Minister Senior Lieutenant General Le Huy Vinh attended the conference.
After 15 years implementing the Resolution, the technical work of Army Corps 4 has achieved remarkable results. The Corps has made great efforts to ensure weapons and technical equipment for missions; successfully complete the targets of maintenance, repair, synchronization, and storage of weapons and equipment as planned. The technical documents have been fully prepared while the technical training quality has been increasingly improved. In addition, the warehouses and workshops have been basically upgraded and reinforced with numerous new added equipment. Since 2007, the corps has had 6 military science projects on technical work that have been accepted by superiors, affiliated agencies and units have hundreds of initiatives and technical improvements that have been put into use by the Ministry of National Defense and the corps with high efficiency.
Speaking at the event, Senior Lieutenant General Le Huy Vinh acknowledged and praised the achievements of the unit over the past time. He required the corps' leadership to continue to focus on renewing measures to effectively improve the implementation of Resolution No.382-NQ/DUQSTW, enhancing education for troops, building responsibilities and solidarity for them. On the other hand, the deputy defense minister required the unit to reinforce its warehouses, maintain weapons and equipment in good conditions and ensure absolute safety.
On the occasion, the Party Committee of Army Corps 4 handed over certificates of merit to 12 collectives and 23 individuals for their outstanding achievements in implementing Resolution No.382-NQ/DUQSTW.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- The Marine Corps is following the Army’s lead and looking to change its arsenal
- Kadayawan organizers to create security committee
- Wireless X Labs Advisory Committee established to guide wireless application scenario exploration
- Lawmaker urges ERC to fast-track system loss review
- ERC orders NGCP performance audit
- Mighty Corp.’s warehouse closure lauded
- These are the most incredible photos of the US Army in 2015
- Here’s how the US Army’s fitness standards have changed with the times
- DOH forms task force on Dengvaxia dengue vaccine
- No law violated in Army Navy Club deal – Pagcor
- Reviewing the conduct of the 2016 elections
- Case: Team work the Army way
- After overhauling its performance review system, IBM now uses an app to give and receive real-time feedback
- Senate ‘Demolition Committee’ wasting taxpayer money
- The reviews are in — here’s what people are saying about Apple’s latest laptop
- RETIRED ARMY OFFICER: Trump needs to stop feeding failure in Afghanistan
- Bato gets 3 extra months to perform Duterte tasks
- House to review train deal
- Duterte OKs ‘Task Force Bigas’; tax exemption for the poor pressed
- MRT 7 project review pending in Congress
Army Corps 4’s Party Committee reviews task performance have 416 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.