The Engineering Company Rotation 1 has set two road rescue and maintenance teams to ensure traffic flows and conduct road rescue and maintenance missions.
In addition, the unit has also deployed forces to continue building a repair and maintenance station for vehicles and equipment that the first group of the company received in May this year. The construction is expected to be completed and put into operation in June.
Apart from their main task, the Engineering Company Rotation 1 has quickly arranged and stabilized its barracks in Highway, three kilometers from the headquarters of UNISFA.
The Highway barracks is the former garrison area of a infantry battalion of Ethiopia. It was built nearly 10 years ago and is degrading gradually.
In order to soon ensure accommodations for all members, the unit has quickly repaired and reinforced the main garrison area. After surveying the scenario, the chain-of-command of the company built a concrete plan to repair barracks, fix roofs, pave floors, clean and sanitize, cut grass, set up 10 sets of tents for troops; 2 tents to make dining halls, one collective bathroom, and 4 toilets. Furthermore, the unit has collaborated with functional agencies of UNISFA to repair and reinforce the electrical and water system, contributing to ensuring best living conditions for its troops.
Members of the Engineering Company Rotation 1 have always promoted good virtues of Uncle Ho's soldiers to overcome hardships and complete assigned missions.
When implementing their first missions, members of the Engineering Company Rotation 1 were highly valued by UNISFA commanders in terms of capacity, activeness, and responsibilities. These initial results will be important premises to help the unit complete its following missions, deserving the traditions of the Vietnam heroic engineering troops.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Bra sizing is confusing and wildly inaccurate. Her company seeks to change that
- Bra sizing is wildly confusing. Her company seeks to change that
- Charles Kettles, Who Rescued Dozens of Troops in Vietnam, Dies at 89
- Private space company Planet Lab launches 300 satellites into orbit
- Elon Musk says SpaceX could begin testing Starship this week
- How Juul, founded on a life-saving mission, became the most embattled startup of 2018
- Viking Sky cruise ship did not have enough engine oil, it was revealed
- Anti-global warming atmospheric spraying programme ‘possible’ say engineers
- Knoxville brew school instructors opening Next Level Brewing Company on Broadway
- How Netflix Reverse-Engineered Hollywood
- Mike Pompeo’s Mission: Translate Trump to a Wary World
- Mike Pompeo’s Mission: Clean Up Trump’s Messes
- After SpaceX Launch, Israeli Spacecraft Begins Journey to the Moon
- A California company says it's building a flying motorcycle powered by jet engines
- The Gold Miner Who Hiked Into Colorado’s Worst Blizzard on a Mission for Love
- SpaceX lays off 10 percent of its workforce to 'become a leaner company'
- NASA names nine 'American hero' astronauts for SpaceX, Boeing missions
- How an antivirus search engine plays into Alphabet’s security ambitions
- A Retreat in Vietnam, Cult-Inspired Dressing and More
- Elon Musk of Tesla Sticks to Mission Despite Setbacks
Vietnam’s Engineering Company Rotation 1 begins missions in Abyei have 476 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.