Locals and visitors to Hanoi will have a chance to enjoy candid pictures saving the political-diplomatic, economic, cultural and social snapshots of Vietnam during the past two years.
The press photo exhibition entitled "The Imprint 3" is underway at the Vietnamese Women Museum in Hanoi.
|The photo work entitled "Covid Baby" by photojournalist Nguyen Huy Khanh from Water Magazine.|
On display are 105 photographic works including 74 single photos and 31 sets taken by photojournalists from press agencies, professional and amateur photographers in Hanoi taken from January 1, 2020 to May 2022.
According to the organizers, the exhibition paints a "colorful picture" of major events and outstanding achievements of Vietnam in such a short period of time.
Vietnamese people have resiliently overcome the Covid-19 pandemic and achieved remarkable attainments in many fields, which left a good impression on international friends and was vividly depicted by the photos on display, according to the organizers.
Dinh Hong Quan becomes the first Vietnamese boxer to win the lightweight IBF (International Boxing Federation) Asia belt after defeating his Filipino opponent Delmar Pellio. Photo taken by Son Tung from the Sports Newspaper.
The exhibited works have partly reflected daily life activities, and at the same time, showed the passion and commitment of professional and amateur photographers.
Some highlights of the exhibition include a photo of a newborn baby wearing a mask to prevent coronavirus; the stream of people walking in line at night, waiting for being vaccinated against Covid-19; Vietnam's Tank Biathlon Team performing at the Army Games in 2020, the flag-raising ceremony in Ly Son Island and the victories of Vietnamese athletes at SEA Games 31 and so on.
The exhibition is organized by the Hanoi Press Photographer Club and will last until June 30.
|Vietnam's Tank Biathlon Team won gold medal at Army Games 2020 in Russia. Photo taken by Nguyen Trong Hai from People's Army Newspaper|
The sacred flag-raising ceremony on Ly Son Island by Hong Vinh from Tien Phong Newspaper.
"The smiles in Truong Sa Island" by Quang Phuc from Saigon Giai phong (Liberated Saigon Newspaper)
|A series of photos of excellent Vietnamese gymnasts at SEA Games 31 by photojournalist Duy Linh from Nhan Dan Newspaper.|
- Photo exhibitions mark the August Revolution, 75th National Day in HCMC
- Photo exhibition opens to showcase ASEAN land and people
- Photo exhibition spotlights Vietnam-Czech traditional relations
- Photo exhibition spotlights President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Photo exhibition highlights Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Fighting bombs with straw hats: how a generation of Vietnamese children survived
- Special exhibition on Vietnam’s development path
- Historical exhibits displayed at HCM Museum
- Virtual painting exhibition raises funds to build houses for the poor
- Italian master Raphael’s works to be displayed at Hanoi digital exhibition
- Virtual book exhibition to celebrate the National Day
- Mickelson fires 10-under 61 in Champions tour debut
- Vietnamese NA to hold AIPA-41 online from September 8-10
- Israeli press praises Vietnam’s foreign diplomacy, economic achievement
- Military Library opens exhibition on August Revolution and National Day
- Exhibition to celebrate 100 years of pedagogist Loris Malaguzzi in Vietnam
- Exhibition reviews national construction, defence in 75 years
- Exhibition ‘’Heroic Youth- the glorious tradition’’
- Exhibition reviews national construction, defense in 75 years
- Exhibition spotlights Vietnam’s independence
Vietnamese Press Photo Exhibition debuts have 517 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.