Opening the program, member of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) Central Committee and First Secretary of the HCYU Central Committee Nguyen Anh Tuan held talks with alternate member of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee and First Secretary of CYLC Central Committee He Junke.
During the talks, Tuan affirmed although the COVID-19 pandemic comprehensively affected exchange and cooperation activities of the two sides, Vietnamese and Chinese youth still found suitable ways to keep in touch, contributing to preserving the traditional friendship between the two countries.
For his part, He highlighted the special traditional friendship between the two countries' youth unions, saying that exchange and cooperation activities between the two sides have helped strengthen relations between the two nations.
The two sides agreed that the HCYU and CYLC should bolster cooperation in youth work, economic development, education, press, communications and startups; and expand youth exchange in border localities.
Maintaining good relations between the two countries' youth organizations will contribute to cultivating the traditional friendship between Vietnam and China, they said.
During the exchange, Vietnamese youth delegates gave presentations on the role of the youth union in accompanying and orienting young people to revive culture in the digital era; and in implementing the policy of promoting national digital transformation and developing the digital economy.
The Chinese side highlighted the role of the CYLC in enhancing its ability to serve and support young people, and ways to improve the capacity of youth organizations, and introduced a city model friendly to youth development.
- Third Vietnam-China Youth Festival to promote bilateral friendship
- Vietnam forges multi-faceted cooperation with Oman, UAE
- Defense cooperation is important pillar of Vietnam-Cambodia ties
- ‘Lighting up the Stars’ Leads China Box Office Rebound
- Deputy PMs agree on measures for strengthening Vietnam - Cambodia links
- Cultural, sports exchanges celebrate Vietnam-Laos friendship, cooperation
- Cambodian media spread message on relations with Vietnam
- Vietnam, Laos to push ahead with seeking, repatriating martyrs’ remains
- Anniversary of Vietnam-Cambodia diplomatic ties marked in New York
- 55th anniversary of Vietnam-Cambodia diplomatic ties marked in New York
- Xi Jinping's next move lined up: China 'will want to provide' Putin with 'support'
- Large room for Vietnam, Germany to boost cooperation: parliamentarian
- Vietnam denounces China's military drill, asserts sovereignty over Hoang Sa archipelago
- VN denounces China's military drill, asserts sovereignty over Paracel islands
- Energy-efficient buildings on the rise in Vietnam
- Vietnamese diplomat seeks stronger cooperation between Vietnam, Sakha Republic
- Asian Games 2022 Postponed Amid Rising Covid-19 Cases and Lockdowns In China
- Vietnam U19s to play Japan, Saudi Arabia in friendly tournament
- How will Modi factor Japan in his China policy?
Vietnam, China promote youth friendship exchange have 418 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.