Hanoi (VNA) – The new-age carrier Vietjet has officially announced its seven new routes connecting the central coastal city of Da Nang with Singapore, the Republic of Korea (RoK), and India at the recent Da Nang Investment Forum 2022.
As the first step in the airline’s cooperation commitments with the city, the routes will link the Da Nang with Singapore, Busan of the RoK, and five cities of Indian – New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Bangalore.
They will operate from July, with four to seven return flights per week, meeting the demand for tourism, trade, investment, and visiting relatives.
Vietjet Vice President Nguyen Thanh Son said: “Da Nang is one of the most attractive destinations for international tourists in Vietnam. Vietjet has transported nearly 22 million passengers from/to Da Nang until now, currently operated eight domestic and five international routes flying from/to Da Nang. Vietjet believes that the new routes announced today will continue to contribute to opening more opportunities, promoting economic, trade and business investment between Da Nang city and other cities, countries in the region.”
At the event, Vietjet signed a Memorandum of Understanding on a five-year strategic cooperation (2022 – 2027) to support the socio-economic development of the country in general and Da Nang in particular.
Accordingly, the airline will coordinate to promote the city's image to domestic and international visitors as well as its trade, tourism, and investment activities. It will paint Da Nang's tourism brand into its aircraft, while Da Nang will team up with the carrier in a series of demand stimulation events, and investment promotion conferences, among others.
In Da Nang, Vietjet is the first airline operating both domestic and international routes to its new airport./.
- 12 with fever quarantined for pneumonia check in Da Nang
- Da Nang cathedral and hotel turn tourists away amid coronavirus fears
- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc makes New Year visit to Da Nang
- New Zealand tourist found dead in Da Nang
- Da Nang welcomes first visitors of the lunar New Year
- Vietjet launches Ha Noi- Bali route
- Vietjet launches Hà Nội- Bali route
- Russia Prioritizing Space Exploration With Maiden Launches, New Projects
- Chinese carrier airlifts 175 passengers from Da Lat
- Vietjet pioneer named on Forbes female power list
- PM Phuc makes New Year visit to Danang city
- California's newest airline sets dates, routes, fares
- India to have 100 new malls by end 2022: ANAROCK
- Pakistan defends Chinese investment after US criticises CPEC project
- BLR airport investing Rs 13,000 crore on infrastructure expansion
- Bengaluru international airport records double-digit growth with 34 million passengers last year
- Launching a fruitful and bright decade
- China’s clout has few limits. Shouldn’t we be worried about its new Silk Road?
- From Kisan Rail to 100 new airports, Nirmala Sitharaman announces new schemes and inititatives in Union Budget 2020
- Info Edge's tech start-up investment coffer much larger at Rs 750cr
Vietjet launches 7 new international routes at Da Nang Investment Forum 2022 have 488 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.