Da Nang (VNA) – Korean Air – the biggest airlines of the Republic of Korea (RoK) – reopened its direct air route from Incheon to the central city of Da Nang on June 22. Incheon International Airport landed at Da Nang International Airport on the same day.
The firm plans to operate one regular flight per day from July 27, 2022.
- Da Nang mulls reopening tourist destinations, resorts from early October
- Da Nang looks to economic recovery in fourth quarter
- Slow travel pass issuance cuts footfall as Da Nang loosens COVID-19 restrictions
- Da Nang lifts more Covid restrictions
- Vietnam Airlines to get permit for regular direct flights to US
- Air India to Commence Direct Flights Between Hyderabad and Chicago From January 15
- Air India to Commence Direct Flights Between Hyderabad and Chicago From January 11
- Vietnam Airlines to get permit for regular direct flights to U.S.
- US airport chaos as United Airlines grounds ALL flights due to nationwide outage
- British Airways operates first flight with sustainable aviation fuel
- Bamboo Airways launches 'historic' direct Vietnam-US flight
- Vietnam Airlines ready for US direct route
- Bamboo Airways conducts first direct Vietnam-US flight
- Transport ministry outlines domestic flight resumption phases
- CAAV proposes plan to re-open domestic flights
- CAAV proposes plan to resume domestic flights
- ‘You Heard Me, N***** Boy.’ Flight Attendants Testify About The Rise In Air Rage—And What Should Be Done About It
- Bamboo Airways pilots IATA Travel Pass on special authorization flight connecting Vietnam-US
- Bamboo Airways successfully operates first direct Vietnam-US flight
- Canada extends ban on commercial and private passenger flights from India
RoK airlines re-operates direct flights to Da Nang have 290 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.