President Phuc welcomed the Mozambican top legislator's visit, saying that it contributes importantly to the promotion of partnership between the two N.A.s and the traditional cooperation and friendship between the two countries.
He said that Vietnam attaches great importance to strengthening the traditional friendship with Mozambique and considers the country one of the most important partners in Africa.
The Vietnamese State leader welcomed the results of the online talks between Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and President of the Liberation Front of Mozambique (FRELIMO) and President of the Republic of Mozambique Filipe Jacinto Nyusi, and lauded the outcomes of the Mozambican Assembly President's talks with Vietnamese N.A. Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue as well as meetings with Vietnamese leaders.
In order to further promote the partnership between the two countries, President Phuc suggested that the two countries increase the exchange of delegations and meetings at high levels and among ministries, sectors and localities of both sides. Through Bias, President Phuc invited his Mozambican counterpart Filipe Nyusi to visit Vietnam.
He congratulated Mozambique for being elected a non-permanent member of the U.N. Security Council (UNSC) for the 2023-2024 term, and affirmed that Vietnam is willing to share its experience with Mozambique in working at the UNSC.
Commenting that the Movitel joint venture in Mozambique is a successful model showing the great cooperation potential between the two countries, President Phuc said he hopes Mozambican authorities will continue to create favorable conditions for Movitel to operate effectively and expand its telecommunication service coverage to more remote areas in Mozambique, contributing to promoting socio-economic development of the country.
Noting that trade between the two country has been modest at about 200 million USD per year, Phuc said that both sides should create optimal conditions for the development of bilateral trade ties to match the potential and market scale in each country, while supporting businesses of both sides to strengthen connectivity.
The Vietnamese leader spoke highly of the success of the first phase of a cooperation project on researching and developing food and crop plants in Mozambique, stressing that the two sides should seek measures to promptly launch the second phase of the project. With a large food export capacity, especially rice, Vietnam will support Mozambique in ensuring food security, and is willing to strengthen cooperation with the country in health care and education, while expanding cooperation to culture and sports.
For her part, Bias expressed her impression at Vietnam's socio-economic achievements, and showed her pleasure at the growing ties between the two countries in all fields. She thanked Vietnam for supporting Mozambique during the pandemic and in running for a seat at the UNSC. She said her country hopes to continue to learn from Vietnam's experience in performing the role.
Bias said that her meetings with leaders of Vietnamese agencies paved the way for the partnership among ministries and sectors of both countries in various fields. She showed delight at Vietnam's increase of scholarships for Mozambican students and support to the country in socio-economic development process. Mozambique is willing to foster cooperation with Vietnam in many fields such as diplomacy, economy, culture and education, she stated.
- Congress interim president Sonia Gandhi accepts resignations of PC Chacko, Subhash Chopra; Shakti Sinh Gohil appointed as interim Congress in-charge for Delhi
- Delhi voters queue up, national capital records 41.5 per cent voter turnout till 3 pm in Assembly election 2020
- Delhi Assembly election 2020: New Delhi, Karol Bagh, Patel Nagar, Moti Nagar, Delhi Cantonment, Rajinder Nagar, Kasturba Nagar, Malviya Nagar, RK Puram, Greater Kailash constituency profile
- Delhi Assembly election 2020: Burari, Timarpur, Seemapuri, Rohtas Nagar, Seelampur, Ghonda, Babarpur, Gokalpur, Mustafabad, Karawal Nagar constituency profiles
- Delhi Assembly Elections 2020: Shalimar Bagh candidates
- Delhi assembly election 2020: Way to CM’s office goes via New Delhi
- Delhi assembly election 2020: Watch live streaming of Zee News Maha Exit Poll
- Delhi assembly election 2020: Will wait for ‘exact polls’, says BJP as exit polls predict Arvind Kejriwal’s third term in Delhi
- Delhi Assembly election 2020: Adarsh Nagar, Shalimar Bagh, Shakur Basti, Tri Nagar, Wazirpur, Model Town, Sadar Bazar, Chandni Chowk, Matia Mahal, Ballimaran constituency profile
- JVM, AJSU may be kingmaker if Jharkhand Assembly election throws up hung house
- Delhi Assembly Election 2020: BJP leaders dedicate assembly polls to clean, beautiful Delhi
- Polling for 70 Assembly seats in Delhi ends, results on February 11
- Delhi Assembly Election 2020: 63 Congress candidates lose deposits
- Delhi Assembly poll results: Subhash Chopra resigns as Delhi Congress chief
- Congress relies on Sheila Dikshit’s 15-yr-rule to ‘spring a surprise’ in DelhI assembly polls
- Vice President Biden talks about presidential bid on Late Show
- Hopes for economic boon as Hanoi nears F1 starting line
- Swedish crown princess eats ‘bun bo,’ wears ‘non la’ in Hanoi
- S. Korean president has kick-about with Vietnam’s U23 football team and coach
- At UN General Assembly, Iran and US historically at odds
President hosts Mozambican Assembly President in Hanoi have 796 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.