Budapest (VNA) – National Assembly (NA) Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue met representatives from the Vietnamese entrepreneur community in Europe in Budapest on June 26 evening (local time), as part of his official visit to Hungary .
Hoang Manh Hue, President of the Union of Vietnamese Business Associations in Europe, said that the community has made great strides in recent years, with encouraging successes, and become an effective bridge between the Vietnamese and European markets.
They not only import a lot of commodities from Vietnam into the European market and the supply chain of businesses in the host countries, but also have been very successful in building a stable and efficient business model in accordance with the host countries' laws, he added.
NA Chairman Hue said that Vietnamese enterprises in Europe play an important role in introducing and selling Vietnamese products and developing distribution channels for them in foreign markets.
The Party and State appreciate the coordination of the overseas Vietnamese community, with the entrepreneur association playing a core role, in helping Vietnam fight the COVID-19 pandemic, he said.
Informing participants on the domestic situation, the NA Chairman stated that Vietnam is among the few countries that have overcome crises.
He expressed his hope that Vietnamese-owned businesses in Europe will help Vietnam become a high middle income country by 2030 on the occasion of the 100th founding anniversary of the Communist Party of Vietnam, and a developed and high income nation by 2045 on the occasion of the 100th founding anniversary of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Earlier the same day, NA Chairman Hue visited the Vietnamese Embassy and met Vietnamese people living in Hungary.
He affirmed that the Party and State always pay attention to and consider the overseas Vietnamese community as an integral part, a resource of the ethnic community and an important factor contributing to strengthening the cooperation and friendship between Vietnam and other countries./.
- Inside Orban's crackdown on Hungary's free press
- Health and wellbeing in the Bude area discussed at public meeting
- Difference in Minimum and Living Wage rates revealed
- Hungary could pass 'stop Soros' law within a month after re-electing Viktor Orban's anti-immigrant government
- Hungary election: Viktor Orban likely to win fourth term as prime minister, projections suggest
- Bus driver lives in fear of infatuated passenger who stalked him for SIX years
- 'We might be homeless but we're still people'
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Mothercare to shut 60 stores with loss of 900 jobs
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Fears for North East jobs as Virgin Money agrees CYBG takeover
- Man shot in head on Facebook Live by woman playing with loaded gun
- New council chairman elected for civic year
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Rolls-Royce to sell commercial marine business in £500m deal
- China's HNA chairman dies after fall during trip to France
- New figures show police in Suffolk and Essex owed 12,000 unclaimed rest days as staff struggle to meet demand
- Number of homeless Scots living in hostels soars
- Signature Living get go ahead to turn former homeless shelter into flats complex
- Trump on Putin meeting: "I go in with low expectations"
- Vale Lunch Club meets at The Gathering Place
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Carillion faces examination from financial watchdog over insider dealing
- Meet Dash, Buddy and Louie, the new stars of the RNLI’s dog safety campaign
NA Chairman meets Vietnamese enterpreneurs, people living in Hungary have 562 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.