At the meetings with a leader of Gedeon Richter Company – Hungary's multinational company operating in the field of pharmaceutical manufacturing and biotechnology research and development (R&D), and representatives of Egis Company – a leading pharmaceutical company in the Central Eastern Europe, Hue appreciated the results of their activities in Vietnam, adding that pharmaceuticals is the country's potential field of cooperation with many preferential policies.
Leaders of Gedeon Richter and Egis showed their hope that Vietnam will speed up and simplify administrative procedures for drug registration so that many new products can be supplied to the Vietnamese market; issue a longer pharmaceutical distribution license; and find solutions to some problems related to drug registration.
Noting their recommendations, the Vietnamese N.A. Chairman stated that not only the Ministry of Health but also other ministries and sectors are stepping up administrative procedure reform in order to reduce troubles and expenses, as well as create favorable conditions for businesses of all economic sectors operating in Vietnam.
The Vietnamese legislative body has a plan to amend and supplement the Law on Pharmacy, and the adjustment will conform to international law and commitments, he said.
Legal regulations on pharmaceutical management in Vietnam are being applied equally to both foreign-invested and domestic enterprises, with no discrimination, he added.
At the meeting with Robert Forintos, Co-Chairman of the Hungarian Water Partnership (HWP) which is carrying out several clean water projects in Vietnam, Hue appreciated the role of the company in orienting its affiliates to research and learn about water supply and treatment in the Southeast Asian nation.
Forintos expressed his hope that the Vietnam's relevant agencies will pay attention to removing some obstacles in administrative procedures to facilitate the completion of its two on-ongoing projects in Quang Binh and Vinh Long provinces.
He welcomed HWP and its affiliates to cooperate in transferring advanced and modern technologies in the water sector, as at present, Vietnamese people’s demand for using water treatment equipment is huge, especially in rural and remote areas, and the Mekong River Delta.
Within the framework of N.A. Chairman Hue's Hungary visit, on the same day, Secretary of the Party Committee of the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho Le Quang Manh had a working session with Katalin Bihari, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary.
The two sides agreed on close coordination to step up the progress of the Can Tho Oncology Hospital Project which is using Hungary's official development assistance (ODA).
- China Environment to receive $1.2m as settlement of suit against ex-chairman
- Lego company acquires Madame Tussauds for $7.6 billion
- Nokia chairman reopens old wounds with new book
- Innopac CEO who quit last week received $491,920 for unused leave going back to 2008
- Legacy brands are losing flavour with food companies
- China's HNA Chairman Wang dies after fall during trip to France
- Prabowo Meets Prominent Leaders Ahead of Registration Period for Presidential Candidates
- Beijing blasts Washington for its 'disgraceful and immoral crackdown' on Chinese companies after Huawei claimed the US 'coerced' and 'enticed' its staff to turn against the firm
- China's HNA Group Chairman Wang dies after fall in France
- Richard Branson steps down from role as chairman of Virgin Hyperloop
- Malaysia charges former chairman of palm agency Felda over graft
- Volkswagen denies allegations chairman knew early about emissions cheating: report
- Sony turnaround architect Hirai to retire as chairman
- China's HNA Chairman Wang dies in France after falling from a wall
- Ryanair shareholder calls for chairman's ouster
- Barrick’s deal-making chairman awarded $12.9 million in 2018
- US House panel asks e-cigarette companies to cease advertising
- Migrants set up one in seven companies in the UK, with people born abroad almost twice as likely to start a business
- China is reportedly building a $2 billion AI park as it looks to become a world leader in the field
- Trump Received Letter From Kim Jong-un on Aug. 1: White House
N.A. Chairman receives leaders of several Hungarian companies have 637 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.