The visit aims to maintain and deepen the cooperative relations between the two countries and affirm the importance Vietnam attaches to the Vietnam-U.K. Strategic Partnership.
Through meetings and working sessions with the U.K.'s authorities, businesses and the Vietnamese community in the U.K., Vietnam expects to attract more resources serving its post-pandemic socio-economic development.
During his visit, N.A. Chairman Hue will hold talks with McFall and Hoyle, and have meetings with other high-ranking officials of the U.K. government and parliament; and representatives from the business community and major economic, finance and education corporations of the European nation.
The visit is expected to contribute to further strengthening the Vietnam-U.K. Strategic Partnership in various fields and at all levels, promoting cooperation between the two countries' legislative bodies; and expanding cooperation in potential fields such economy, trade – investment, finance – banking, health care, education – training, defense – security, climate change adaptation, aviation, pharmaceuticals, and renewable energy in line with the Joint Declaration on the Vietnam-U.K. Strategic Partnership.
The focus of the visit is to promote bilateral economic and trade cooperation, and speed up the development of legal policies for economic cooperation between the two countries through the parliamentary channel, towards effectively implementing the U.K.-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (UKVFTA).
Notably, a seminar on educational cooperation will be held with the participation of representatives from leading universities, corporations, educational organizations of both sides in order to seek ways for further strengthening cooperation in education and training between the two countries.
Right after his arrival, the Vietnamese top legislator had a meeting with officials and staff from the Vietnamese Embassy, and representatives of the Vietnamese community in the U.K.
He suggested Vietnamese associations and organizations in the U.K. continue to play an important role in building an increasingly stable and developing community, becoming a solid bridge for the Vietnam-Vietnam strategic partnership.
The legislator expressed his hope that the network of Vietnamese experts and intellectuals in the U.K. will continue to closely connect with the homeland, contributing valuable knowledge and human resources to the country.
- Upon PM’s orders, CDA staff begins cleaning Azadi March sit-in venue
- Roger Stone: Trial of Trump ally begins
- Trump Says Got Along With Kim From Beginning of Meeting
- Republicans storm secure room, delay in questioning of top defense official on Ukraine aid
- Kim Jong Un calls Trump 'courageous' for being 1st US president to visit North Korea
- Opinion: With the impeachment vote official, the heat shifts from Adam Schiff back to Trump
- FMIA Guest: Fred Gaudelli On A Week In The Life of Sunday Night Football
- Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg says he will forgo his 2019 bonus amid backlash over the two deadly 737 Max plane crashes that left 346 people dead
- Before Kartarpur Corridor, a struggle of five decades to reopen, restore gurdwara
- Can Modi get Saudis to invest their promised $100 bn?
- Bevin lashes himself to Trump, sinks anyway
- What is behind Jack Ma's footsteps in Africa?
- Indonesian rallies were coordinated to cause chaos, says president's chief of staff
- 'He's a pompous a**!' Trump fires back at 'choker' Mitt Romney after Republican senator broke ranks to criticize President's 'wrong and appalling' appeal to Ukraine and China to investigate Bidens
- German thalidomide survivors continue fight for compensation
- China's Belt and Road Forum shows Xi Jinping's 'genius marketing ploy' has become 'project of the century'
- Donald Trump says he 'never worked for Russia'
- Signing PSC Bill in London: Buhari can govern Nigeria from anywhere ― Oshiomhole
- Polls open in Virginia, balance of power in state government is at stake
- Partisan dysfunction drives demand for new choice
N.A. Chairman begins official visit to U.K. have 588 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.