The task is set in a directive on some missions to promote sustainable agricultural and rural development in the region in response to climate change, recently signed by Deputy Prime Minister Le Van Thanh .
The directive's goals are to develop the Mekong Delta quickly and sustainably, proactively adapt to climate change, create breakthroughs to improve the material and spiritual life of local people, and focus on developing agriculture and rural areas in the direction of ecological agriculture, modern countryside, and civilised farmers.
Under the directive , the Government requested relevant ministries and departments to study and put forward mechanisms and policies to realise the objectives and orientations for agricultural and rural development in the Mekong Delta.
Especially, measures must focus on directing and implementing the regional planning scheme for the 2021-2030 period, with a vision to 2050; the strategy for sustainable agricultural and rural development for the 2021-2030 period, with a vision to 2050; the national strategy for natural disaster prevention and control to 2030, with a vision to 2050; the agricultural restructuring plan for the 2021-2025 period; the national target programme on building new-style rural areas for the 2021-2025 period; and the master programme for agricultural development in the Mekong Delta to adapt to climate change./.
- Istanbul bid lines up $20 million in sponsorships
- Mike Rice introduced as Rutgers new hoops coach
- Healthy Rice could mean trouble for Vikings
- Did Ray Rice say 49ers’ Anthony Davis was off base with Schiano comments?
- Aggies cut $3 million in two years for athletics
- Abraham’s price tag too high for Falcons
- Dipoto faces high-priced pitching at GM meetings
- Rough second half means another high pick
- Pangasius exports to Southeast Asia up 14.6 per cent
- French Open to stay at Roland Garros
- 7 Points: NFL Draft edition
- Big spending bypasses China’s grassroots
- Los Angeles Dodgers 2012 Season Preview
- Finance issues could plague draftees
- Maple bat problem not easy to solve
- How the PL table might look in May
- Column: Time for Colts to face future with Luck
- Packers’ Finley hopes to take next step
- Finley eager to prove he’s an elite tight end
- Sunoco to Supply NASCAR with Ethanol-Blended Race Fuel;Sunoco Green E15 will debut in 2011 season
Mekong Delta to develop 1 million hectares of high-quality rice have 380 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.