The collection of seaport infrastructure fees was also pointed to by many participating businesses. From April 1, 2022, all container vehicles entering and leaving the city's Cat Lai port have to pay an additional fee for using seaport infrastructure.
Korean firms proposed the establishment of a monthly gross payment process and a reduction of the fee, given their difficulties from increased logistics costs.
Phan Van Mai, Chairman of the municipal People's Committee, said the southern economic hub is working to recover after two years affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Such recovery sees a significant contribution of the business communities, including those from the RoK.
HCM City always supports and creates favorable conditions for foreign businesses, including Korean ones, to make safe, effective and long-term investments, the leader affirmed, adding that the city also encourages Korean enterprises to continue being a pioneer in attracting new investment from their country to the city in particular and Vietnam in general.
Co-organized by the municipal People's Committee and the RoK Consulate General in the city, the dialogue was an opportunity for the two sides to exchange ideas and suggestions to build trust, and together overcome difficulties and grow.
- IPs in HCM City nearly full
- COVID-19 field hospital in HCM City busier as Tết holiday nears
- COVID-19 field hospital in HCM City busier as Tet holiday nears
- Bike rental service attracts young people in HCM City
- HCM City, Keppel cooperate in smart city building
- Ho Chi Minh City to support cooperation projects with South Korea
- RoK firm invests 200 million USD in solar power in Vietnam
- Will ‘scandals’ in property firms draw investors back to value investing?
- Việt Nam a magnet for Singaporean investors: Ambassador
- Julian Alvarez may have already hinted he would pick Man City transfer over Man Utd
- Will raise money from small investors for road projects; not interested in foreign investment: Gadkari
- Explained: What is 5G in telecom, and how will this tech work in India?
- Unilever faces £14bn hurdle to sweeten Glaxo bid
- Budget 2022: Driving investment may face hurdles as bond yields suggest tighter financing
- Union Budget 2017 sent positive signals to investors: Experts
- The Fed, Interest Rates, and What This Team of Investors Is Watching
- Despite COVID hurdles, US orchestras find the joy in music
- Activist Investors Assemble
- Who will new Chicago Bears GM Ryan Poles hire to be the head coach? And what else is ahead as he goes to work in his new role?
- How COVID-19 tests and isolation will work at Beijing's Winter Olympics
HCM City works to clear hurdles for RoK investors have 407 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.