The goal is to ensure a consistent reporting system from the grassroots to city-level agencies, which helps save time and cost for all parties involved.
Hanoi is scheduled to pilot a real-time reporting system in the third quarter of this year, as the city looks to further enhance transparency and efficiency in state governance.
|Locals proceed with administrative procedures at the city’s agencies. File photo.|
The move was revealed in the city's plan No.173 on the development and management of Hanoi's reporting system in the 2022-2025 period.
In the first phase, Hanoi would start piloting the reporting system for socio-economic issues in several departments, units, districts, and wards in the city during the third quarter of this year.
In the second phase (fourth quarter of 2022), the reporting system is set to be adopted by all units of the city's apparatus, targeting 100% of socio-economic reports in the city delivered through the reporting system.
In the third phase (2023), the reporting system would cover all remaining types of reports provided by the city's apparatus, with 100% of reports being processed through the system
With this move, Hanoi expects to step up the application of artificial intelligence and digital transformation in the reporting and statistics processing for obtaining accurate and timely data, eventually forming a city's database.
"The goal is to ensure a consistent reporting system from the grassroots to city-level agencies, at the same time and cost in the process," it said.
The plan also stressed the necessity for all units and localities to ensure transparent and accurate data in providing data and reports.
The real-time reporting system is considered another step toward administrative reform and contributes to a modern, professional and transparent administrative operation in Hanoi.
To ensure the effective implementation of the system, Hanoi would review the existing technical infrastructure, along with setting up a set of socio-economic criteria for each economic sector.
- New app gives real time alerts to keep communities safe
- Pilots sleeping in the cockpit could improve airline safety
- Real Madrid vs Tottenham match report as Kane scores winner
- Real Madrid vs Tottenham live score and goal updates
- Five talking points as Tottenham beat Real Madrid in Audi Cup
- Real Madrid's plan to sign Hazard started in 2017
- Real Madrid, welcome to women's football
- Real Madrid running out of time to sign Pogba
- Real Madrid make U-turn over Bale transfer to China
- Varane: I want to stay at Real Madrid
- Real Madrid confirm that Militao will be presented on Wednesday
- Bale wasn't even in the squad for Real Madrid's match
- Real Madrid push to sign Ferland Mendy
- Pogba: It's a good time for a new challenge
- Arsenal await Real Madrid's final response for Ceballos
- Barcelona not surprised by Real Madrid's interest in Neymar
- Hull FC make real statement as they blow Castleford Tigers away
- NUFC 1-0 West Ham match report: Bruce era starts with solid win
- West Ham 0-5 Man City report
- Report: Derby U23s suffer narrow defeat to Chelsea in PL2 opener
Hanoi to pilot real-time reporting system in Q3 have 489 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.