The book fair in Hanoi is expected to raise awareness of the importance of books.
The big festival for Hanoi book lovers will open in October this year, according to Hanoi Department of Information and Technology.
|Various genres of books will be availabe at Hanoi Book Fair 2022. Photo: Hanh Ha|
The Hanoi Book Fair 2022 themed "Traditions and Integration" will take place from October 7 to 9 at the Ly Thai To flower garden and the area surrounding Hoan Kiem Lake.
The event aims to implement the "Plan to develop reading culture in Hanoi until 2025, with orientation to 2030"; celebrate the 68th anniversary of Capital Liberation Day (October 10); 70th anniversary of Publication, Printing and Distribution Day (October 10) and 55th founding anniversary of ASEAN (August 8).
According to the organizers, Hanoi Book Fair is a festival for book-lovers, where the culture of reading is honored and promoted.
Hanoi Book Fair 2002 is expected to attract the participation of local and international publishers with 200 to 250 booths introducing to reading lovers various genres of books, ranging from comic, novel, literature to politic literature.
In addition, other side activities including book launch ceremonies, book trading activities and copyright exchange as well as book-related competitions will also be held.
Hanoi Book Fair has become an annual cultural activity, which draws great interest from the community.
It not only honors the reading culture, contributes to the creation of a "learning society", but also serves as an opportunity for Hanoi people to improve their understanding of the rich national culture.
Through various activities, the organizers hope to raise public awareness of the importance of reading for improving knowledge and skills, developing thinking and fostering personality, as well as gradually building reading habits in families, schools, agencies, organizations, and communities.
- Hanoi Book Fair focuses on technology revolution
- Hanoi Book Fair highlights modern reading culture in Technology 4.0
- Hanoi Book Fair 2016 opens
- Hanoi Book Fair 2014 to foster reading habits
- Hanoi Book Fair 2015 with the theme "Book and heritage"
- Hanoi Book Fair attracts thousands of visitors
- Hanoi Book Fair 2016 kicked off
- More than 177,000 books sold at Hanoi Book Fair 2014
- Hanoi book fair 2015 opened
- Priceless books waiting to be found at Hanoi book fair
- Hanoi book fair to open from September 29
- Nhandan Newspaper - Hanoi Book Fair to honour Hanoi’s heritage
- Hanoi to promote culture, tourism through Frankfurt Book Fair
- Giant year-end book fairs held in HCMC
- Korean book fair in Ho Chi Minh City opens
- Vietnam’s biggest book fair to kick off tonight in Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Tet book fair to open during Tet holiday
- Thailand: Large number of readers attend 23rd National Book Fair
- Hanoi to host the Autumn Book Fair
- Documents on August Revolution to be showcased at Hanoi Old Book Fair
Hanoi Book Fair 2022 reopens after two years have 444 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.