Accordingly, the delegation visited the Truong Son National Martyrs' Cemetery, Road 9 National War Cemetery, and Quang Tri Ancient Citadel to offer incense in commemoration of the fallen soldiers who laid down their lives during the national resistance war against the U.S. invaders. They also dropped flowers to pay tribute to war martyrs on the Thach Han River (Quang Tri province).
In a solemn atmosphere, on behalf of the delegation, General Tuan expressed his gratitude to the fallen soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the cause of national liberation and unification. They were noble examples of revolutionary heroic soldiers, courage, loyalty, and the pride of the Fatherland.
General Tuan also took this occasion, on behalf of the whole unit, to commit to do their utmost to uphold and promote the revolutionary tradition, be loyal to the Party, State and President Ho Chi Minh, and strive to develop the defense industry sector, contributing to realizing the Party's policy on building a revolutionary, regular, elite and modern military and firmly safeguarding the Fatherland.
On this occasion, the general department presented VND 160 million to the Quang Tri provincial Military Command to support the unit to build two policy households in the province, handed over VND 30 million to the unit's gratitude fund, and granted VND 20 million each to the management boards of the Truong Son National Martyrs' Cemetery, Road 9 National War Cemetery, Quang Tri Ancient Citadel.
The delegation also laid flowers at General Vo Nguyen Giap's grave at Vung Chua – Dao Yen (Quang Binh province) and special national historical relic Dong Loc Junction and Nam National Martyrs Cemetery (Ha Tinh province). They also handed over VND 20 million to the special national historical relic Dong Loc Junction and VND 50 million to gratitude fund of Huong Son district (Ha Tinh province).
Translated by Minh Anh
- Activities mark War Invalids and Martyrs Day
- VOV, Quang Ninh discuss joint organisation of ASEAN+3 Song Contest
- Gratitude house for war veterans in Lao Cai
- Two Surefire Gratitude Hacks
- Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam tries to buy off anti-government demonstrators with promises of cheaper housing and more jobs - as major tennis tournament and musical Matilda are cancelled due to protests
- Foreign defense attachés visit Hai Phong, Quang Ninh
- Want a More Altruistic Brain? Try Daily Gratitude Journaling
- Albanian boy held in Syrian camp on way home: PM Rama
- Maintaining an Active Brain and Body—Even With Cancer
- Two Britons held hostage in Democratic Republic of Congo freed
- 99 Nurturing Activities Helpful During The Grief Process
- Medfield Library announces upcoming activities Nov 4 - Nov 23
- Accused Russian agent Mariia Butina tried to trade sex for influence, say prosecutors
- Timeline of dissident republican activity
- 'There's never a safe place': Colorado school training kindergartners to high schoolers to respond to an active shooter
- The boy who killed – and the mother who tried to stop him
- Bill Maher Tries to Laugh a Representative Out of Office
- Has ISIS Acquired Qaddafi's Deadly Shoulder-Held Missiles?
- Sickening video shows Texas man, 22, torturing a cat by repeatedly flinging it into a pool and beating it with a shoe as it tries to climb out
- Police kill gunman who carjacked a UPS truck and held driver hostage
Gratitude activities held in Quang Tri have 519 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.