At the meeting, Major General Nguyen Duc Tung, Director of the Department of Transport, reported on the progress of the implementation of Project VT21 on renovation of military marine transport in the 2021-2030 period.
The brigade's commander later reported on the task performance of the brigade in the first six months of this year, highlighting the unit's completion of all assigned transport volume and assurance of absolute safety in all aspects. Attentively, since early this year, the whole unit has strictly observed combat readiness regulations, prevented natural disasters, conducted search and rescue missions. It has also well managed and maintained materiel and ensured logistics and financial supplies for troops.
On hearing aforementioned reports and touring technical, production areas and checking the unit's means of transport, General San applauded the brigade for surmounting difficulties, well performing its duties, and achieving set targets.
The deputy defense minister highlighted the unit's transport of materials and other equipment to units in the whole military, including those stationed in the Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelago, to ensure their task performance, especially in natural disaster prevention and search and rescue duties.
General San urged Brigade 649 to continue enhancing force-regularity building, discipline management, training in line with duties, mastering technical equipment, and ensuring combat readiness tasks.
The unit's party committee and chain-of-command were requested to focus on building a strong party committee, managing troops' thought, ensuring logistics and financial supplies for troops so that they could stay ready to undertake and fulfill all assignments.
Regarding Project VT21, the deputy defense minister asked the Department of Transport to continue collecting authorized agencies' opinions, completing the plan soon to report to the Director of the General Department of Logistics for approval, before submitting it to the leader of the Ministry of National Defense for ratification.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Poland bars Russian plane transporting defense minister from entering its airspace: report
- Plane crash in Laos kills country’s defense minister
- Egypt's newly elected Muslim Brotherhood President Morsi retires defense minister Tantawi
- Afghan defense minister claims Taliban hid in bombed Doctors Without Borders hospital
- Daughter of former Israeli defense minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer freed after bust at JFK
- Hamill: Doctor works hard to save lives — and Israel
- Syrian Prime Minister Wael al-Halqi narrowly escapes assassination attempt in Damascus that kills two body guards
- Migrants entering Hungary fight with police as work on fence speeds up
- Algeria death toll grows to 81 as British Prime Minister David Cameron paints grim picture of war against terror in North Africa
- Kidnapped Libyan prime minister Ali Zidan makes first appearance after being kidnapped by gunmen, freed by soldiers
- Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon dead at 85
- Australia swears in new Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull to lead divided government
- U.S. to send missile defenses to Guam over ’clear’ North Korea danger, Defense Chief Hagel says
- Wife of Indian minister's death ruled 'sudden and unnatural' after Twitter feud with husband’s alleged mistress
- Reaction to death of former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher ranges from respectful to raging
- Thailand’s prime minister invokes emergency law around Bangkok as protesters seize ministry offices
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu slams Iran nuclear deal as others blast Obama, agreement
- U.S. missile defense system built in South Korea has some mad as hell
- Kerry works to reach nuclear deal with Iran, despite Israeli opposition
- The United States and Russia meet Friday, pledge to work together on shared interests despite differences on Syria and Snowden
Deputy defense minister works with Transport Brigade 649 have 567 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.