Having been briefed on the information about the third session of the 15th National Assembly, voters in the two communes expressed their belief in the National Assembly and authorities at all levels and thanked them for listening to voters' opinions, promptly solving practical problems, addressing difficulties and obstacles, contributing to socio-economic recovery and development and taking care of people's lives.
Voters also raised their concerns about some other issues such as traffic construction, anti-corruption, and searching and repatriating martyrs' remains, to name but a few.
On behalf of the National Assembly deputies, General Cuong thanked the voters for their comments, noting that in the last session, the Binh Duong provincial National Assembly deputies' delegation contributed many high quality speeches, which were highly appreciated by the National Assembly deputies.
General Cuong also informed voters of the remarkable outcomes in socio-economic, defense and security of the country and the province in the first six months of the year. In which, Binh Duong province in general, Bac Tan Uyen and Phu Giao districts in particular have promoted rapid socio-economic recovery and boosted local material and spiritual lives.
Regarding voters' comments, the National Assembly deputies will take into consideration and recommend to the National Assembly, relevant provincial and central authorities.
* On the same day, General Cuong and the delegation visited former State President Nguyen Minh Triet. In a cozy atmosphere, the general wished him good health and thanked him for his care for the Binh Duong provincial armed forces in particular and the military in general. General Cuong hoped that the former State President would continue to make contribution to the local, national and military development.
On this occasion, former State President Nguyen Minh Triet was informed about outstanding achievements of the military and the Binh Duong provincial National Assembly deputies over the past time.
On the occasion of the 75th anniversary of Wounded and Fallen Soldiers' Day (July 27, 1947 – 2022), General Cuong offered incense at the monument dedicated to heroic martyrs in Hieu Liem commune, Bac Tan Uyen district; visited and presented gifts to veteran To Huu Phuc (Chanh Hung hamlet, Hieu Liem commune) and veteran Nguyen Thai Hoa (Ba Da hamlet, Tan Thanh town, Bac Tan Uyen district).
Translated by Minh Anh
- Binh Duong Province: a leader in hi-tech investment
- Nam Kim Group President Ho Minh Quang: Devoted to Binh Duong Province’s Growth
- Korean businesses explore investment in Binh Duong province
- Binh Duong Province Seeing Dynamic Development
- Investors Appreciate Investment Environment of Binh Duong Province
- President Sang pays Tet visits to Tay Ninh and Binh Duong provinces
- Chairman of Binh Duong Province meets his denouncer in a fierce argument
- Binh Duong province to host Smart City summit
- Binh Duong Province Propping up Tourism Development
- Binh Duong province holds meeting with religious dignitaries
- RoK businesses explore investment in Binh Duong Province
- Party and State leaders meet voters ahead of 13th NA’s next sitting
- Nhandan Newspaper - Party and State leaders meet voters ahead of 13th NA’s next sitting
- Party, State, Government leaders meets voters in localities
- Leaders meet voters in Hoa Binh, Bac Giang
- Party, State and NA leaders meet voters
- Leaders meet voters in Hai Phong, Nam Dinh
- Party leader meets voters
- Businesses in Binh Duong Province: Firm Economic Driving Force
- Land prices soar in Binh Duong Province
Defense leader meets with voters in Binh Duong province have 537 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.