It is the second consecutive year Binh Duong has been named on the list.
The event saw the attendance of Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnam People's Army and Deputy Defense Minister Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong, Secretary of provincial Party Committee Nguyen Van Loi, Permanent Vice Chairman of the Central Theoretical Council Dr. Ta Ngoc Tan, and co-founder of the ICF Mr. Louis Zacharilla.
The Intelligent Community Forum (ICF) is a reputable international organization with more than 180 members that are prosperous smart cities across the world.
Every year, the ICF conducts research and evaluates hundreds of cities worldwide to select the Top Smart 21 with outstanding development strategies based on its six factors, including broadband connectivity, knowledge workforce, innovation, digital equality, sustainability and advocacy. From the top 21, the ICF will select the top seven with the smartest development strategies.
Binh Duong has implemented its Smart City project since 2016. With its right strategies and steady development steps, Binh Duong has been named in the Top Smart 21 for four times in a row, and among the Top 7 for the first time in 2021.
The province has been developing a digital and innovative ecosystem, with a smart operation center, EIU Campus with Becamex Business Incubator, Fablab, advanced manufacturing center, and World Trade Center, contributing to bringing a better life to the community.
This year, apart from Binh Duong, the Top 7 includes Curitiba (Brazil), Durham Region and Fredericton (Canada), New Taipei City (Taiwan, China), Prospect and Sunshine Coast (Australia).
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Becamex shines for Binh Duong
- US Media Reveals Five Submarines That ‘Could Destroy the World in 30 Minutes’
- Vietnam-Iraq friendly scheduled ahead of World Cup qualifier match
- Majestic mountains entice local community tourism
- Four ways Edward Snowden changed the world – and why the fight's not over
- David Cameron takes job with US artificial intelligence firm
- British start-ups on World Economic Forum list of cutting-edge technology
- ‘Talk less, do more’: World Jewish Congress leader’s call to halt antisemitism
- World Bank rethinks stance on large-scale hydropower projects
- Ninh Binh's time to shine
- It’s time for cave tourism in Ninh Binh
- Transcript: Tom Donilon and Stephen Hadley talk with Michael Morell on "Intelligence Matters"
- Deputy PM Pham Binh Minh meets sponsors to discuss disbursement of ODA projects
- Thousands of people join Tien pagoda festival in Hoa Binh
- Revisiting the rise of A.I.: How far has artificial intelligence come since 2010?
- Roman Abramovich is 'on a list of six Putin-linked Russian oligarchs being targeted by UK intelligence to disrupt their ability to travel in retaliation for Skripal nerve agent attack'
- The US's Top Intelligence Official Missed A Deadline To Turn Over A Report On Jamal Khashoggi’s Killing, In Violation Of The Law
- A Law Required The US’s Top Intelligence Official To Turn Over A Report On Jamal Khashoggi’s Killing. He Blew The Deadline.
- 'Stand united': Weinstein accusers join forces to publish list of allegations
- The Albanian murderers and criminals hiding out in BRITAIN: Police release wanted list of dangerous fugitives lying low in towns and cities in UK
Binh Duong listed among “Top 7 intelligent communities in the world” have 497 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.