Jakarta (VNA) – The ASEAN Committee on Disaster Management (ACDM) has held its 40th Meeting together with the 3rd ACDM Plus China, 3rd ACDM Plus Japan, 16th Governing Board of the AHA Centre and 1st ASEAN Disaster Resilience Platform ( ADRP ) meeting, aiming to enhance regional cooperation in disaster management and humanitarian assistance.
The Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation (DDPM) of the Ministry of Interior of Thailand, the Chair of ACDM in 2022, hosted the meetings on 21-23 June via virtual conference.
The meetings noted the progress in the implementation of the AADMER Work Programme 2021-2025, particularly the ASEAN Framework on Anticipatory Action in Disaster Management; Guidelines for Operationalising the ASEAN Regional Framework on Protection, Gender, and Inclusion in Disaster Management; the inaugural meeting of ADRP and endorsement of ASEAN-RoK Work Plan on Disaster Management 2021-2025.
The first meeting of the ADRP was co-chaired by Chairs of ACDM, Senior Official Meeting and Senior Economic Official Meeting respectively. They exchanged views on the resilience challenges and potential areas of collaboration across ASEAN sectoral bodies to promote all-of-ASEAN synergy and coordination to be more responsive and anticipative to emerging disaster risks.
The 41st Meeting of the ACDM, 10th ASEAN Ministerial Meeting on Disaster Management and the related meetings are scheduled to be held in person in October 2022 in Thailand./.
- Disaster Management: How Ready Are You After The Boom?
- Can you Manage Disaster Proactively?
- Address hybrid cloud management from the get-go to sidestep costly IT silo mistakes
- El Nino Gathering Strength, Authorities Put Up Strong Preparations To Manage It
- 12 Industry Disaster Scenarios
- A conversation with Aaron Titus on using open source coordination to transform disaster recovery
- 10 ways to manage your risk with Web applications
- A bold approach to fix the cybersecurity staffing deficit
- Cloud security sector leads cybersecurity mergers and acquisition report
- Cybersecurity Strikeback Will Strike Out in the Private Sector
- Virtual Iron Version 4.2 Strengthens Business Continuity
- How to Use Cloud-based Disaster Recovery Tools to Prepare for the Worst
- 5 things to look for in a partner that can help ease the pain of managing a multi-cloud environment
- PlateSpin Introduces Hardware Appliance for Disaster Recovery
- Cloud computing: Is it ready for disaster recovery?
- Is your disaster recovery plan ready for cloud?
- Viewfinity launches cloud computing systems management
- What the Swedish government's data leak disaster can teach companies about third-party security
- Optimizing license management for the data center
- NIST publishes guidelines for SSH key management: What happens next?
ASEAN strengthens multi-sectoral approach to disaster management have 396 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.