Being UAE's most valuable brand certified by Brand Finance, the company expressed its intention at a conference to cement its footprint in the Vietnamese market.
To facilitate the goal, the company has inked a deal with its local distributor Redachem Vietnam to unveil its ADNOC Voyager lubricant brand in Vietnam, which can be used for passenger cars, motorbikes, trucks, industrial lubricants, marine oils, and special lubricant products.
The brand is not only suitable for many types of super-car engines but also safe for users on all roads.
According to statistics of the Vietnam Petroleum Association, the country’s lubricant industry posted an annual growth rate of 8-10 per cent with the consumption of 90,000 tonnes of lubricants per year.
More than half of lubricants are consumed in the southern market, while the rest is consumed in the north and a few in the central region.
Ranjan Guha, department manager of International Sales at ADNOC Lubricants Division of ADNOC Distribution said, "Vietnam is not only a fast-growing market but has also built its reputation as a manufacturing centre for fisnished products like lubricants and grease. The company not only targets the car segment but also places an emphasis on motorbikes given the ubiquity of the latter in Vietnam. Our goal is to capture five per cent of the Vietnamese market within the first five years. We may also plan to use Vietnam as our production and distribution hub for exporting our products to neighbouring countries in the future."
“ADNOC’s lubricants are accredited by the American Petroleum Institute and other original equipment manufacturers, such as Mercedez Benz, Volvo, Renault, and General Motors. With this entrance, the company also brings the latest specification products to Vietnam. This includes environmentally friendly product, biodegradable oils and carbon-neutral lubricants to promote sustainable development in the country,” he added.
By Thanh Van
- UAE, US intercept Houthi missile attack targeting Abu Dhabi
- UAE says it intercepted two ballistic missiles over Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi's ADNOC announce a new offshore gas find
- How is the Abu Dhabi Investment Office supporting startups and attracting foreign businesses?
- Big Oil’s Godzillas are keeping the pipe dream alive
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 24
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 11
- 12 Companies That Completely Reinvented Themselves
- Etching a trade line to bond beyond oil
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 21
- The Brits who were locked up in Dubai for CBD oil and sending rude WhatsApps
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 22
- Sufficient fuel supply for use in Vietnam, assures Trade Ministry
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 23
- Vietnam imports petrol to make up for 25 percent shortage of petroleum
- The 20 Best Things To Do In Vietnam In Your Twenties
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 14
- Visakhapatnam: DCI makes a turnaround with third quarter profit of ₹29 crore
- Vietnam to import 2.4 million cubic meters of petrol products
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company’s lubricants make its foray into Vietnam have 456 words, post on vir.com.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.