Vietnamese designers will open Thailand Fashion Week 2022.
Local designs, which will be showcased at the event draw inspiration from traditional art forms, including Chau Van, a type of ritual singing, Don Ca Tai Tu, a form of southern folk song, Quan Ho, a type of love duet singing, and water puppetry.
Furthermore, there will be also designs of evening gowns and suits on show, helping to introduce different culture of countries such as Thailand, the United States, France, Australia, Brazil, South Africa, Spain, and Vietnam.
A total of 16 local children have been chosen to model those designs and are expected to bring an impressive performance to the stage during the prestigious fashion event in Thailand.
Moving forward, Thailand Fashion Week 2022 is scheduled to get underway in Bangkok, Thailand, on June 30. It will showcase men’s & women’s collections for the Autumn/Winter season from 2022 to 2023 from both established and emerging brands worldwide ranging from Haute-Couture, Ready-To-Wear, Avant-Garde, Accessories, and Footwear.
- Paris Fashion Week 2020: Culture wars rage on the catwalk
- Gucci channels Elton John for its Milan fashion week show
- Alessandro Michele brings Milan fashion week under Gucci's heel
- Tara Sutaria, Diana Penty, Pooja Hegde turn on the heat at Lakme Fashion Week. See pics
- New York Fashion Week 2020: Marc Jacobs dreams a little dream to close Fashion Week on a high
- Welcome Back to New York Fashion Week—Where Are All the Black People?
- NYFW 2020: The Blonds host NY Fashion Week show with Moulin Rouge on Broadway
- Roses, leopard prints and lots of lace at Blumarine show at Milan Fashion Week
- LMIFW SS’19 Day One – Top trends at the India Fashion Week SS’19
- New York Fashion Week 2020: A flurry of floaty fabrics presented in soft vibrant colours
- March of metallics: Holographic shine and glittery sequins eclipse New York Fashion Week 2020
- London Fashion Week Spring 2020: Dreamy, confident shows mark LFW 2020
- Kareena Kapoor Khan stuns in black Gauri and Nainika gown at Lakme Fashion Week 2019 Grand Finale
- Designer Cong Tri to open Vietnam Int’l Fashion Week 2018
- Pix: The hottest models at fashion week
- Lakme Fashion Week Day 4: Ayushmann Khurrana, Ananya Panday & Disha Patani Dazzle On The Ramp! See Pics & Videos!
- LMIFWSS20: We Have Curated The Best Picks From The Day 2 Of The India Fashion Week
- 10 things we loved about Lakme Fashion Week
- Pics! How models prepare for a fashion week
- Aishwarya Rai stuns at Paris Fashion Week ramp, shares pic with her ‘eternal angel’ Aaradhya. See pics
16 Vietnamese designers to open Thailand Fashion Week 2022 have 424 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.