The recipient was Lu Thi Sien in the border village of Phieng Khang of Phieng Pan commune. Sien and her husband have three children. Their families depend on farming produce, while Sien is always in poor health condition. Although their house was downgraded, they could not afford to repair or re-build it.
Learning Sien's difficulties, Phieng Pan Border Post and the Women's Union Organization of the Son La provincial Border Guard Command called on the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Son La province to fund the house construction.
Sien's house was built on an area of 50sq.m at total cost of VND 50 million, of which the Women's Union Organization of the Son La provincial Border Guard Command donated VND 20 million. In addition, troops of Phieng Pan Border Post assisted the families in building the house.
Apart from the house, servicewomen of Son La's border guard force presented necessities, including rice, fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, and farming tools, worth over VND 1 million, to Sieu.
Building house for needy women in border areas is a significant and humanitarian activity, demonstrating the sharing spirit of border guard servicewomen. The activity helps encourage women in border areas to overcome difficulties and raise their living standards, contributing to local authorities' efforts in developing socio-economy and protecting sovereignty and security in border areas.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Classy Woman - Differentiate Yourself Ladies, Cultivate the Woman Within, and Attract Men of Worth
- Why Men Dump Women
- Are Women Supposed to Minister in the Pulpit?
- Is The World Ready For Another Woman Leader?
- Apartment Safety Tips For Single Women
- Review of the Pocket Guard Discount Mini Stun Gun
- There Is No More Passion And Sex Sucks! Are You With The Wrong Man Or Woman?
- Three Proven Ways To Get The Girl Of Your Dreams - How To Be Attractive To Women
- 7 Things to Think About For Women In Abusive Relationships
- White House Weddings
- The Pregnant Womans Guide to Sexy
- Somebody's Woes My Story
- Juarez Mayor Pleads For Help President Sends Troops
- All Aboard! Train Travel Around the World
- Breastfeeding - A Retrospective View Across Culture and Time
- The worst films of 2012
- Actual Exile of Leopold Bloom and Stephen Dedalus in Ulysses
- The Language of the Body - Super 7 Must-Know Tell Tale Signs That She Wants Your Body!
- Why Do Some People Become Ghosts After Their Death?
- What Is Important Is Not Just What You Are Saved From But Also What You Are Saved For
Women of Son La’s border guard hand over house to needy woman have 407 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.