The Ministry of Transport has recommended six projects worth a total capital of VND87 trillion (USD3.75 billion) which will be sourced from the government's socio-economic recovery programme.
The Ministry of Transport and localities have proposed VND103 trillion to carry out 13 transport infrastructure projects
The biggest project is the eastern section of the north-south expressway which has a total investment of VND146.9 trillion. Under the ministry's proposal, VND72.6 trillion will be taken from the government's socio-economic recovery programme. The other projects are the Cao Lanh-An Huu, Chau Doc-Can Tho-Soc Trang, Khanh Hoa-Buon Ma Thuot, Bien Hoa-Vung Tau expressways and Dai Nghia Bridge which will use VND6 trillion, VND1.2 trillion, VND3.8 trillion, VND2.3 trillion, VND3.5 trillion and VND4.1 trillion respectively from the programme. Meanwhile, localities have suggested seven projects, including Tuyen Quang-Ha Giang and Hoa Binh-Moc Chau highways, two roads to link Cau Gie-Ninh Binh Expressway and National Highway 21 and Hanoi-Haiphong and Hanoi-Ninh Binh expressways. Nam Dinh wants to build a bridge across the Day River and Ha Tinh wants to construct a road to link National Highway 12 C and Vung Ang Industrial Park.
- Trump Rolled Back Flood Protection Regulations For Infrastructure Days Before Harvey Hit
- The silent infrastructure crisis
- 4 recommendations for smarter American infrastructure
- Among Other Things Trump's Infrastructure Order Will Burn Money
- The Linux Foundation launches Linux-based Civil Infrastructure Platform
- China to invest $1 trillion in Africa through 2025
- It's Infrastructure Week, Again!!!
- Report: 6 ideas to fix the U.S. infrastructure mess
- For better infrastructure, does the U.S. need China?
- NSW Budget kickstarts IT projects
- Here's Every Hyperloop One Route Proposed For The U.S.
- Infrastructure report: now is the time to invest in roads and rails
- NSW Health Infrastructure seeks IT advice
- Cloud infrastructure: Three views from the IaaS sharp end
- Your Daily Reminder That We Need To Seriously Revamp Our Infrastructure To Support Autonomous Cars
- Infrastructure NSW strategy talks up cloud, telework, e-ticketing
- Nearly £500m up in smoke: Four failures that wrecked another gov't IT project
- Infrastructure Australia calls for full benefits of NBN but skirts technology choices
- Labor proposes adopting two-stage NBN policy
- Council quartet pursues shared ICT infrastructure
VND103 trillion proposed for 13 infrastructure projects have 364 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.