The Lao N.A. leader said that the event is a good chance for both sides to learn from each other to promote post-pandemic socio-economic recovery and development.
For his part, N.A. Chairman Hue underlined that COVID-19 pandemic has posed problems to most countries around the world, including Laos and Vietnam.
He highlighted the Vietnamese N.A.'s close coordination with the Government and relevant agencies to collect ideas from voters, people, experts, scientists and the business community inside and outside the country on measures to respond to the pandemic.
He noted that the Vietnam Economic Forum held in 2021 connected a large number of experts and scientists who shared practical experience and suggested policies for Vietnam.
In January, the N.A. of Vietnam held an extraordinary session to consider a number of important issues regarding socio-economic development, including new, breakthrough policies, as well as the launch of a 347-trillion VND (about 17 billion USD) package to accelerate socio-economic recovery and development, he said.
He underscored that so far, the Vietnamese economy has seen great progress with the resumption of all socio-economic activities, while policies to respond to the pandemic and boost socio-economic development have proved efficient.
Currently, Vietnam's vaccine passport can be used in 81 countries and territories. From May 15, people entering Vietnam are not required to take COVID-19 tests. Vietnam is hosting the 31st Southeast Asian Games.
The top Vietnamese legislator said this is the first conference held within the cooperation agreement signed between the two N.A.s on May 16 morning.
At the event, the two N.A. leaders shared their belief that the two sides will clarify matters of mutual concern, thus seeking helpful solutions to build mechanisms and policies regarding socio-economic recovery and development.
N.A. Chairman Hue affirmed that Vietnamese people are proud to have Laos as a close neighbor, adding that the N.A. of Vietnam is proud to have Laos as a loyal and pure friend to walk hand in hand during national construction and development.
He pledged the Vietnamese legislature will foster coordination with its Lao counterpart to reinforce their great friendship, special solidarity, trust and comprehensive partnership between the Parties, States and people of the two nations.
At the conference, leaders of ministries, sectors and localities shared their plans to boost socio-economic recovery and development after the pandemic as well as policy recommendations on ensuring social welfare.
- Vietnamese and Chinese youths join forum on socio-economic development
- Post-pandemic economic recovery plans in the pipeline
- Hope rests on economic recovery plan
- Containing Covid-19 outbreak to fuel Vietnam’s economic recovery
- Foreign investors affirm confidence in Vietnam's economic recovery in post-COVID-19
- ‘Post-Pandemic Fashion Will Be Sustainable And Affordable’: Interview With Anna Gedda, Head Of Sustainability At H&M Group
- Foreign investors affirm confidence in Việt Nam's economic recovery in post-COVID-19
- Viettel Gia Lai: Achievements contribute to socio-economic development and defense consolidation
- Software Saviors: Forbes CIO Next List Highlights Tech Leaders Preparing Businesses For A Post-Pandemic Recovery
- How To Improve Your Business Travel Experiences Post-Pandemic
- Post-pandemic, India Inc aims at prioritising mental wellbeing of employees
- NA Committees for Foreign Affairs of Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam call for COVID-19 vaccine sharing
- NA Committees for External Relations of Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam convene 8th conference
- Illegal trade of small guns, light weapons affects int’l peace, security: Vietnamese ambassador
- ExplainSpeaking: Why govt claims of V-shaped recovery, critics claims of contracting economy are both misleading
- How to engineer a gas-led recovery and save $6 billion
- N.A. Committees for Foreign Affairs of Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam call for COVID-19 vaccine sharing
- Report highlights 88% of vulnerable Vietnamese households impacted by Covid-19
- Lao newspaper spotlights strong VNA – KPL ties
- Recovery, digitalisation and sustainability key ASEAN's focus
Vietnamese, Lao N.A.s share experience in designing post-pandemic socio-economic recovery policies have 601 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 18, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.