Le Hoang Phong and Tran Thuy Vi gained 20.4 points to win gold, while Cambodia's Sokhor Has and Sreypov Mo bagged silver for their 19.3 points, and Thailand's Chawisa Intakul and Phatcharapong Photjanakosri took bronze with 19.1 points.
Scoring 20.733 points in the group event, Nguyen Che Thanh, Le Hoang Phong, Tran Ngoc Thuy Vi, Vuong Hoai An, Nguyen Viet Anh dominated the event to win gold.
It's the second gold for Vi, who won one in a team event on May 21.
Cambodian Sreypov Mo, Tola Nget, Chanbory Choeun, Sokhor Has and Bunthoeun Trorn bagged silver after a 19.144-point showing.
Five athletes from Thailand – Supatsorn Watcharaporn, Chawisa Intakul, Phatcharapong Photjanakosri, Nattawut Pimpa and Chanokpon Jiumsukjai – managed a bronze medal with an 18.522 points result.
Thailand’s Chanwisa Intakul began the second day of Aerobic by winning a gold medal in the women's individual of the SEA Games 31 at Hanoi's Quan Ngua Sports Centre on May 22.
The Thai athlete earned 19.35 points for her performance, shaving 0.05 points off Vietnamese Tran Ha Vi, who ranked second, while Philippines' Charmaine Dolar came third for bronze with 18.150 points.
On the first competition day on May 21, Chanokpon Jiumsukjai of Thailand also took gold in the men's individual./.
- Vietnam wins four ASOCIO IT awards
- Bourne wins gold for its graveyard
- The Downtown San Francisco Marriott Hotel Wins Gold Key Award for 2005
- Turkey's Kayaalp wins gold in World Wrestling Championships
- Azerbaijan wins gold medals at Karate-1 Premier League
- Brilliant Johnson-Thompson wins gold for Great Britain in Doha
- Luton school wins gold award from the Woodland Trust
- Seonaid McIntosh wins gold at European Shooting Championships
- Azerbaijani athlete wins gold medal at World Cup in Russia
- Fouaad Mirza wins gold at Olympic qualifying event
- Henley wins gold at Bloom awards
- Prague airport wins gold medal for best honey
- Coach Park confident of Vietnam’s win against Indonesia
- Go Jonnie Go! Sprinter Peacock storms to 100m gold at the Rio Paralympics as Team GB win an amazing SIX events on a glorious night - and there’s a silver for powerlifter with no legs who doctors offered to kill at birth
- Laura Trott makes British Olympic history with fourth gold medal in Omnium
- Simone Biles ties record for most world gymnastics championship medals with vault gold
- Dina Asher-Smith wins World Championships 100m silver
- Vietnam to field an 856-member contingent for SEA Games 2019
- Huong wins Vietnam’s first world boxing bronze
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
Vietnam win golds in aerobics have 447 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.