NHA TRANG — Vietjet has announced to reopen flights connecting Seoul with Nha Trang, Phú Quốc, Hải Phòng in order to welcome the life back to Việt Nam’s famous paradise beaches.
After its first flight back to Nha Trang from Seoul on Friday, Vietjet will continue to reopen routes connecting Seoul with Phú Quốc and Hải Phòng later this month, ready to welcome the wave of tourists between the two countries when South Korea officially announced the re-issuance of short-term tourist visas for international and Vietnamese tourists from June 1, 2022.
The Nha Trang-Seoul route is operated with three round-trip flights per week from May 20, 2022 on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The Phú Quốc-Seoul route will have five round-trip flights per week from Saturday on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Meanwhile, the airline also offers three round-trip flights per week on the Hải Phòng- Seoul route from May 26.
Vietjet is operating six routes connecting Việt Nam and South Korea.— VNS
- In South Korea Visit, Obama Visits Border and Warns North
- Drunk Man Faces Rs 1 Crore Fine and 6 Years Jail Term for Disrupting Hawaiian Airlines Flight to Korea
- U.S. war with North Korea more likely because South Korea is "undercutting" Trump, Lindsey Graham claims
- Kim Jong Un's favorite girl band could be heading to the Winter Olympics in South Korea
- South Korea investigates North Korea in suspected double cruise missile launch Tuesday
- North Korea fires projectile in 6th launch this month, says South Korea military
- Matildas sensationally knocked out of Asian Cup after 1-0 loss to South Korea
- North Korea Launches 2 Ballistic Missiles, South Korea Says
- North Korea fires 2 missiles in latest testing frenzy, South Korea says
- North Korea fires two missiles toward East Sea, South Korea says
- Singaporean family catches Covid-19 during vacation, additional 18 days in South Korea cost them extra $7,000
- Ancient brew has retro appeal in South Korea
- North Korea fires projectile into sea, South Korea's military says
- North Korea’s Latest Missile Test Appears to Be Its Boldest in Years
- N. Korea tests possibly longest-range missile since 2017
- North Korea fires two suspected missiles in 6th launch in 2022
- North Korea test fires fourth missile this year, says Seoul and Japan
- N. Korea confirms missile tests as Kim visits munitions site
- North Korea confirms missile tests as Kim Jong Un visits munitions site
- North Korea tests possibly longest-range missile since 2017
Vietjet resumes flights to South Korea have 403 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.