HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam’s COVID-19 tally rose to 10,699,965 on Tuesday, as 1,785 new cases were registered during the past 24 hours in 48 localities.
Hà Nội still had the highest number of infections, with 419, followed by Vĩnh Phúc (119).
The other areas recording new transmissions were Phú Thọ (111), Nghệ An (97), Hải Dương (71), Quảng Ninh (70), Yên Bái (70), Tuyên Quang (57), Bắc Ninh (51), Bắc Kạn (48), Lào Cai (46), Thái Bình (44), Thái Nguyên (41), Đà Nẵng (39), HCM City (36), Hà Nam (29), Sơn La (27), Bình Dương (26), Nam Định (26), Hưng Yên (25), Quảng Bình (23), Hòa Bình (20), Hà Tĩnh (20), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (19), Ninh Bình (19), Hà Giang (19), Quảng Ngãi (18), Bắc Giang (17), Quảng Trị (17), Bình Phước (17), Đắk Nông (15), Cao Bằng (14), Lai Châu (13), Điện Biên (12), Thừa Thiên Huế (11), Tây Ninh (10), Thanh Hóa (10), Gia Lai (8 ), Lạng Sơn (8 ), Khánh Hòa (7), Phú Yên (7), Cà Mau (7), Bình Thuận (5), Bình Định (5), Bến Tre (5), Đồng Tháp (5), Long An (1) and Hậu Giang (1).
The country also recorded four more deaths related to COVID-19, meaning the death toll has now reached 43,071, about 0.4 per cent of infections.
There are 206 COVID patients nationwide currently receiving oxygen support, including 11 on invasive ventilation and two on life support.
5,094 patients fully recovered from the virus, bringing the total number of recoveries to 9,364,857 since the pandemic began.
More than 217 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the country to date. — VNS
- Singapore records highest new COVID-19 cases in a day
- Canberra records five new COVID-19 cases as Barr pressures APS to increase working from home
- Russia records 71 new COVID-19 cases, total now 438
- Health Ministry announces five new COVID-19 cases
- HCMC closely controls new Covid-19 cases
- Three new Covid-19 cases reported in HCMC, raising total to 121 nationwide
- Four new Covid-19 cases reported in Vietnam, raising total to 122 nationwide
- Another doctor infected as Vietnam confirms seven new Covid-19 cases
- Two new COVID-19 cases recorded in Việt Nam
- Four new Covid-19 cases confirmed
- No New COVID-19 Cases in Wuhan Provides Hope for World - WHO Chief
- 10 new COVID-19 cases push Pakistan’s tally to 194
- VN Health Ministry announces five new COVID-19 cases, totaling 66
- Fort Bend County reports 2 new COVID-19 cases, bringing county-wide total to 12
- 3 new COVID-19 cases today
- Indonesia confirms 64 new COVID-19 cases, 10 deaths
- Two new COVID-19 cases in Malappuram
- Coronavirus In Pennsylvania: 83 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, Bringing Statewide Total To 302
- New COVID-19 cases reported in Hays, Comal counties
- Nine new COVID-19 cases recorded on March 19
Việt Nam records 1,785 new COVID-19 cases have 446 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 17, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.