HÀ NỘI — The Thai judokas brought home the gold medal in the mixed event on May 22.
The event was held at Hoài Đức Gymnasium in Hà Nội.
In the final, Thailand competed with Indonesia with six pairs of athletes in six weight classes. Thailand defeated Indonesia 4-2 to take the gold.
The Indonesian team won silver.
The bronze medal went to Việt Nam as they defeated Myanmar 4-2. The Vietnamese team had Hà Thị Nga competing in the women’s +70kg category, Nguyễn Châu Hoàng Lân in the men's +90kg, Nguyễn Ngọc Diễm Phương in the women -57kg, Nguyễn Hải Bá in the men's -73kg, Nguyễn Thị Hường in the women's -70 kg and Lê Anh Tài in the men's -90kg.
Although it rained heavily, many fans came to the gymnasium to cheer for the martial artists.
After five days of competition, Việt Nam topped the team's rankings with nine gold, one silver and three bronze medals.
Head Coach of the Vietnamese judo team Nguyễn Duy Khanh expressed his satisfaction with the efforts and results of the Vietnamese team. After the SEA Games, the athletes will prepare for the Paris 2024 Olympic qualifiers.
- 13 Best Thai Restaurants in Greater Phoenix
- Introduction to Mixed Media Design
- This Week in Houston Food Events: Free Tacos and Cinco de Mayo
- The Weekend in WNY: A dazzling three days of events
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: Get Your Tickets to Tacolandia
- FYI-Food: Wagyu, whiskey, seasonal specials, vegan event in Naples
- Thai ice cream roll and bubble tea spot comes to Marlton
- 5 spots for tacos worth the trip in the Harrisburg region
- Tobin's performance in clinch wins Muay Thai bout
- Thai King Officially Crowned, Cementing Royal Authority
- Thai king is officially crowned, boosting his regal power
- A Global Feast in an Unlikely Spot: Lancaster, Pa.
- Muay Thai promotion plans to return to Albuquerque
- Newly crowned Thai king grants titles on 2nd day of rituals
- South Knoxville: SoKno patios perfect spot for spring and summer
- New life in store at Sears' old spot
- New life in store at Sears' old spot at Northwest Arkansas Mall
- Spots To Savor Before Summer’s End
- 22 SF Bay Area book events you won’t want to miss
- Area golfers have high finishes at weekend LGA events
Thai judokas take top spot in mixed event have 425 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.