|Samsung completed another major part of the construction of the R&D centre in Hanoi|
The above ceremony marks the completion of 70 per cent of the workload. Samsung ensures that the construction goes on as planned and expects to take the centre into operation by the end of this year as previously committed to the government.
Choi Joo Ho, general director of Samsung Vietnam said, "Through the centre, Samsung targets to foster the study capacity of Vietnamese talents in AI, IoT, big data, and 5G to create a premise for the country to be ahead of the pack with the changes of the Fourth Industrial Revolution."
Ho added, "The R&D centre not only proves Samsung's long-term investment commitment in Vietnam but also shows the group's determination to support the country in becoming the leading manufacturing hub in Southeast Asia."
The centre has the total investment of $200 million, and the construction was started in March 2020. The project's construction was going on as planned thanks to the comprehensive support of the government and Hanoi People's Committee. In October 2020, the foundation construction was completed.
By Ha Vy
- Expansion completed on key section of Hanoi’s third ring road
- Hanoi's second metro line to partly come operational in April 2021
- Hanoi affirms its position as an economic locomotive
- Hanoi signs agreement to lease land for new construction of US Embassy
- First-ever aerial photos of F1 race circuit construction released
- There are an unprecedented number of cranes on Manchester city centre's skyline
- Toronto Estonian community to open new centre in 2021
- Vietnam's North - South Expressway PPP projects may kick off construction next year
- Plans to be lodged for €400m data centre in Ennis
- Deputy PM urges major power projects to be completed on schedule
- Hull's £27m maritime project: Everything happening and how to take part
- Town centre road to finally reopen
- Toronto’s construction industry is booming — creating a lot of potentially hazardous dust
- Designs for dramatic new apartment block in Derby city centre revealed
- Warwick Sea Scouts celebrate completion of jetties work
- Separating tourism pushes from Cork city centre initiatives
- Work on £10 million restaurant and student flats block in city centre starts
- Bishopstown Credit Union HQ to begin construction after five years
- Construction work starts on Rye’s Community Day Centre
- Mining village’s cash pledge boost for town centre memorial to Doncaster’s pits
Samsung completed parts of construction of R&D centre in Hanoi have 388 words, post on vir.com.vn at May 16, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.