Sacombank is one of the main sponsors of the annual Cashless Day organised by Tuoi Tre newspaper.
It is for the fourth year Sacombank is taking part in the programme organised to raise public awareness of the benefits of non-cash payment and promote the non-cash payment habit in the community.
The bank is also offering attractive promotions to customers who use its cashless payment products.
For individual customers who do not have a payment account, Sacombank will waive fee until December 31 this year if they register for Combo Plus or Combo 4.0 (excluding SMS service) at the counter.
Customers who use Sacombank Pay or mBanking applications to scan QR codes to make payments or book air, train or bus tickets or hotels will receive a refund of up to VND200,000.
The bank also offers a 40 per cent discount on premium for customers buying Liberty’s international travel insurance on Sacombank Pay.
Those carrying out transactions worth VND2 million or more online (Sacombank Pay, mBanking, Internet Banking) can participate in an online lucky draw programme with prizes of up to VND2 million.
Customers will receive discounts, cashback and unique gifts when they get new Sacombank cards or carry out transactions using the cards, with the total prizes being worth VND10 billion.
Sacombank also plans other activities such as Cashless Markets at high-tech parks, Cashless Rides in Ha Noi, Thanh Hoa, Vinh, Nha Trang, and HCM City and a Run in Ha Noi to popularise modern payment concepts.
Also at the press conference to introduce Cashless Day in HCM City last week, Sacombank, Napas and Nextpay signed a memorandum of understanding for deploying financial solutions for small and medium business owners through NAPAS domestic credit cards.
The cards can be used to withdraw cash and make payments.
Cardholders can also make instalment purchases at low interest rates and enjoy privileges from an ecosystem under NextTech’s digital transformation alliance and exclusive offers from Sacombank and NAPAS.
A bank spokesperson said these activities not only showed Sacombank’s efforts to promote modern payment methods, contributing to the development of the economy but also its strategic vision to become a multi-functional, modern retail bank and embrace comprehensive digital transformation to optimise customers' experience. — VNS
- Amazon is using Prime Day to show membership is about more than free shipping — and it’s a brilliant strategy
- Bring your own egg to this hawker stall and get char kway teow for 50 cents on National Day
- Amazon is throwing big parties for Prime Day, and it shows how much its $119-a-year membership has evolved
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: The best kids toy and game deals available today including LEGO, Barbie and Hatchimals
- Fewer promo codes for your rides on Grab these days?
- National Online Shopping Day Targets Rp 7t in Transactions
- Amazon upbeat about Prime Day, despite early glitches
- Lombok tourism taking baby steps toward recovery after earthquake
- Events, discounts mark Independence Day in Jakarta
- How to enjoy Valentine's day 2019 on a budget
- Sunny days ahead for sharing economy firms as transaction volumes rise
- Career official Arnold Gonzales takes over as TPB head
- Jakarta Tanpa Sedotan Promotes Alternative to Plastic Straws to Curb Marine Pollution
- Tourist numbers double at North Korea's annual marathon, as tensions ease
- July 25 of every year is National Campus Press Freedom Day
- All of the places you can score Tax Day freebies right now
- New day dawns for sun-powered tuk-tuks
- National Elderly Day observed nationwide
- Federal Liberals aim to add personal leave days as Ontario cuts them back
- City Of Franklin Presents Family Day On Nov. 2nd
Sacombank takes part in annual Cashless Day with attractive promotions have 607 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.