Costing VND100 trillion ($4.3 billion), Ring Road No. 4 will run in a circle with six-eight lanes through the southern metropolis and provinces of Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Long An, which are all home to major industrial hubs, and Ba Ria – Vung Tau, which hosts the major seaport hub of Vung Tau, according to a final plan agreed recently by the five localities.
The plan was developed after then Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc allowed the city and four provinces to make decisions on the road last September.
Ring Road No. 4 will span 18 kilometers in Ba Ria – Vung Tau, 45 kilometers in Dong Nai, 71 kilometers from Long An's Ben Luc Town to Hiep Phuoc Port complex in HCMC's Nha Be District, 17 kilometers in HCMC and 49 kilometers in Binh Duong.
Each locality will be responsible for the section as assigned.
In a statement sent to the four provinces Monday, HCMC’s Transport Department said the city will complete the pre-feasibility study report to decide the investment policy for its section within March next year.
An investor will be chosen in mid-2024 so that work can start on the section within that year.
Construction will last three years for the road to be open to traffic in the first quarter of 2028.
It has suggested other localities to do the same and asked them to speed up the site clearance process and choose contractor packages so construction of Ring Road No. 4, a major boost to regional connectivity, would not fall behind schedule.
- Amazon's Ring reportedly gave unrestricted camera access to employees
- From sharks to Shaq: Ring CEO Jamie Siminoff’s unusual road to success
- Total Solar Eclipse 2024: Here's What You Need to Know
- Do you need a Ring Doorbell to join Ring Neighbors?
- Some neighbors don't want the Maydell Drive Bridge rebuilt
- Ring announces new alarm sensors, smart locks, and Alexa voice control
- Is the Ring Door View camera worth buying for your apartment?
- Neighbors worry Forest Lakes Boulevard widening could speed up traffic
- Ring Stick Up Cam Wired vs. Amazon Cloud Cam: Which should you buy?
- Ring Stick Up Cam Wired vs. Ring Spotlight Cam Wired: What's the difference and which should you buy?
- Ring Goes Overboard At CES 2019, Announcing 13 New Products
- JBL Link Bar, the soundbar with Google Assistant and Android TV, will ship this spring
- Ring Stick Up Cam Wired vs. Nest Cam Outdoor: Which should you buy?
- Ring Stick Up Cam Wired vs. Stick Up Cam Battery: Which one is right for you?
- FCC filings show Ring is working on new security lights
- Amazon’s Echo Link and Echo Link Amp bring hi-fi sound to Alexa’s living room
- British Beach-Goers Could Get a Bigger Road Through Stonehenge
- JBL Link Drive brings Google Assistant to your car
- How to use the Amazon Echo Show with a Ring Doorbell
- Home Depot is offering up to 30% off Ring and security camera bundles today
Ring road linking HCMC, four neighbors to be built in 2024 have 471 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.