An ethnic woman in the northern Cao Bằng Province's Thượng Thôn Commune receives her third dose of COVID-19 vaccine. VNA/VNS Photo Chu Hiệu
HÀ NỘI — A total of 1,594 new COVID-19 infections were detected with no deaths reported on Sunday.
The latest number brings the total national caseload to 10,696,630 so far.
All the new infections were domestic. A total of 1,029 new transmissions were detected in the community.
The capital city of Hà Nội continued to record the highest number of infections with 461, followed by northern Quảng Ninh Province with 88.
The other cases were found in Nghệ An (80), Yên Bái (80), Tuyên Quang (73), Phú Thọ (73), Bắc Ninh (57), Thái Bình (47), Đà Nẵng (46), Quảng Bình (46), Thái Nguyên (45), Lào Cai (44), Vĩnh Phúc (41), Ninh Bình (29), Sơn La (28), Bình Phước (26), Nam Định (26), Hồ Chí Minh City (25), Bình Dương (24), Bắc Kạn (23), Hà Nam (23), Hải Dương (22), Hà Tĩnh (21), Hòa Bình (20), Hải Phòng (19), Hưng Yên (19), Lâm Đồng (18), Lạng Sơn (14), Cao Bằng (12), Điện Biên (9), Hà Giang (8 ), Bình Định (7), Quảng Trị (6), Gia Lai (5), Lai Châu (4), Bình Thuận (4), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (3), Kiên Giang (3), Đồng Tháp (3), Tây Ninh (2), Thừa Thiên Huế (2), Hậu Giang (2), Bắc Giang (2), Khánh Hòa (1), Vĩnh Long (1), Trà Vinh (1) and Bạc Liêu (1).
With no deaths reported on Sunday, Việt Nam's COVID-19 death toll remains at 43,065, accounting for 0.4 per cent of total cases.
A total of 5,448 patients were given the all-clear on Sunday, taking the total number of recoveries to 9,355,040.
Approximately 217 million shots of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the country to date, of which more than 2.5 million doses have been given to children aged 5 to 11. — VNS
- South Korea cuts rates as MERS clouds outlook; 14 new cases
- Nation's four new cases of 'super flu' raise total to 32
- 19 hurt at New Orleans parade shooting: police
- Four new cases of 'super flu' raise Vietnam's total number to 32
- South Korea reports two more MERS deaths, Thailand says no new cases
- Country sees 90 new cases of A/H1N1
- Jamaica retains world title in men's 4x100m relay with new world record
- MERS death toll rises to 31 in the RoK outbreak, one new case
- China reports 24th death from new bird flu
- Indian police arrest six in new case of gang-rape on bus
- Third human bird flu case recorded in two months
- Viet Nam vows to reduce transport accidents, deaths in new campaign
- Vietnam vows to reduce transport accidents, deaths in new campaign
- HCMC reports eight new cases of swine flu
- Eight hacked to death in new China school rampage
- Savings gone with the wind - new case unveiled
- A/H1N1 flu soars in Japan; WHO eyes new vaccine
- H1N1 flu soars in Japan; WHO eyes new vaccine
- Experience in building new rural areas
- Vigilance urged despite drop in bird flu cases
No COVID-19 deaths, 1,594 new cases recorded on Sunday have 501 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.