HÀ NỘI — On the afternoon of May 16, in Vientiane, National Assembly Chairman Vương Đình Huệ met Malaythong Kommasith, President of State Audit Organisation of Lao PDR.
The NA Chairman expressed his pleasure to meet Malaythong Kommasith, affirming his interest in the state audit industry as one who has extensive experience in the field.
Malaythong Kommasith also expressed his honour to meet National Assembly Chairman Huệ, mentioning his appreciation for many important initiatives of Huệ while still holding the position of State Auditor General of Việt Nam, such as the rotating mechanism to organise meetings of audit agencies of CLV countries; putting many cooperation contents between the two State Auditing agencies of Việt Nam – Laos into the content of joint cooperation between the two Governments of Việt Nam – Laos; creating favourable conditions for many delegations of the State Audit of Việt Nam to come to Laos to share valuable experiences, contributing to the development of the relationship between the two audit agencies.
Kommasith announced that in July 2021, the President of the State Audit of Laos held an online meeting with the State Auditor General of Việt Nam to review and re-evaluate the cooperation between the two agencies, through which the two sides agreed to continue promoting cooperation in training of auditors, cooperation in improving audit and post-audit quality in the coming time.
The two sides will also work to develop a cooperation agreement, promoting the exchange of delegations, training methods and experience sharing on modernising audit work. On the occasion of the Year of Solidarity and Friendship 2022 to celebrate 60 years of establishing diplomatic relations and 45 years of signing the Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation between the two countries, the two state audit offices also expected to organise many activities.
National Assembly Chairman Vương Đình Huệ suggested that in the future, the two state audit agencies of Việt Nam and Laos should further enhance cooperation contents and comprehensive forms in order to continue to improve organisational capacity and professional expertise at each agency, to become model agencies at INTOSAI, ASOSAI, ASEANSAI.
Huệ has conveyed an invitation to visit Việt Nam from Auditor General of the State Audit Office of Việt Nam Trần Sỹ Thanh to President of State Audit Organisation of Lao PDR Malaythong Kommasith. VNS
- Entry to ILO Convention on Abolition of Forced Labour significant for Vietnam: NA
- Party organisation sector to press on with personnel preparations for all-level congresses
- Party organisation sector to press on with personnel preparations
- The council of state should meet now
- Việt Nam to adopt anti-forced labour convention, extend agricultural land use tax incentive: NA
- Entry to ILO Convention on Abolition of Forced Labor significant for Vietnam: NA
- I foiled an assassination attempt on the president in a GTA 5 flight sim roleplay server
- EFCC directs banks to deny Rivers State cash —Wike
- The Latest: Fore! Golf to resume in Washington State
- Healthcare Academy Works With MindFi To Offer Healthcare Workers Free Mindfulness App Subscription Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- Ex-US Official on Why Trump's 'N Korea Playbook' Doesn't Work With Iran
- Coronavirus: Indian-American NGO raises $1 million for relief work in US, India
- Jimi Agbaje appoints Funso Williams’ assistant as director of organisation
- 'They're deluded if they think Brits are going to work on the land': Farmer who took on 50 English workers to pick crops just has 7 left as union warns applicants need to be 'fit' and it's not like working in an office
- British man teaches people of Huế crucial life lessons
- DOJ watchdog names top official for government's coronavirus oversight panel
- COVID-19: Economy reopens over 6 weeks — FG
- World leaders launch WHO plan to curb COVID-19, US to stay away
- Tourists must stand 2m apart at tourist sites
- Vietnam to adopt anti-forced labour convention, extend agricultural land use tax incentive: National Assembly
NA Chairman Huệ works with President of State Audit Organisation of Lao PDR have 639 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 17, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.