The top legislator expressed his delight and honour to visit Laos for the first time as Chairman of the Vietnamese N.A.
He also expressed his pleasure at witnessing the great achievements gained by Lao people in recent years under the sound leadership of the Lao People’s Revolutionary Party, particularly in maintaining political stability, ensuring national security and defense and economic growth amid the context of the complicated international situations and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Chairman Hue said he believed that Lao people will overcome all challenges, successfully implement the Resolution adopted at the 11th Party National Congress of Laos and its 9th five-year socio-economic development plan, and successfully take measures to open doors, recover the economy, stabilise the macroeconomy and finance, generate jobs, and continue to build Laos as a peaceful, independent, united and prosperous country.
Party General Secretary and President of Laos Thongloun Sisoulith welcomed N.A. Chairman Hue, saying that this is the first official visit to Laos by a senior leader of Vietnam in the Laos – Vietnam Solidarity and Friendship Year 2022.
He stressed that this meaningful visit will contribute to strengthening the relations between the two countries and expressed his delight at the great achievements that Vietnamese people gained under the sound leadership of the Communist Party of Vietnam, particularly in COVID-19 prevention and control, open doors, socio-economic recovery, and international integration.
N.A. Chairman Hue and Party General Secretary and President of Laos Thongloun Sisoulith spoke highly of the development of the great friendship, special solidarity, and comprehensive cooperation between Vietnam and Laos, with important contributions from the two legislative bodies.
They noted that in the future, the two sides need to promote traditional cooperation and trust to seriously implement high-level agreements together; strive to enhance and further improve the efficiency of bilateral cooperation in all fields, for the practical benefits of the two peoples; promote together and find solutions to effectively deal with obstacles of important cooperation projects, particularly infrastructure connection projects, and to coordinate to organise activities in 2022 to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic ties between the two countries and 45 years of the signing of the Vietnam – Laos Amity and Cooperation Treaty.
Party General Secretary and President of Laos Thongloun Sisoulith said he wishes that the two legislative bodies will continue to coordinate in supervision to help effectively implement signed bilateral agreements; increase experience sharing, particularly in building and completing mechanisms and the legal system; closely cooperate and support each other at regional and international forums; and closely coordinate in regional and international issues, for peace, stability, cooperation, and development.
- Austria's far-right party expels former leader over scandal
- US Navy officers visit Da Nang’s centre for mentally ill patients
- Jeremy Corbyn vows to clings on as Labour leader until NEXT YEAR as he refuses to take responsibility for 'nasty party's' descent into anti-semitism and starting '20 years of Tory rule'
- Government Offices of Vietnam, Laos step up cooperation
- 60 lies of Boris Johnson: Tory leader's curious relationship with the truth
- Global pay gap will take 202 years to close, says World Economic Forum
- NA leader’s visits give strong boost to ties with Russia, Belarus
- NA leader’s visit to advance Vietnam-Belarus traditional ties
- Auntie really should have known better: Ex-BBC chairman and former Channel 4 boss LORD GRADE writes that TV bosses overstepped the mark during election campaign by taking their grievances into public domain
- Top legislator meets leader of Communist Party of Russian Federation
- No, Democrats shouldn’t panic over Britain’s election results, but they should pay attention
- NA Chairwoman meets with leaders of Communist Party of Belarus
- Chinese basketball club is fined £100K for 'disrespecting Chairman Mao' after blending the image of its mascot with the leader's portrait in a poster
- Boris Johnson parties the night away with Carrie Symonds at Annabel's nightclub as he celebrates historic election victory alongside A-list celebrities Mick Jagger, Anna Friel, Princess Beatrice... and even ex-PM David Cameron and wife Samantha
- Democratic Party tries to save Thursday debate after ALL the candidates say they'll boycott if hosting university doesn't resolve labor dispute with food service workers
- Theresa May resigns as Tory leader: PM's highs and lows
- Vietnam a reliable partner of Russia: State Duma Chairman
- Commons leader Andrea Leadsom quits government over Brexit
- Labour voters in Tony Blair's former constituency say 'give us back our party'
- Jeremy Corbyn's three sons pay gushing tribute to their father for 'taking on the establishment' despite him leading Labour Party to its worst election defeat since 1935
N.A. Chairman pays courtesy visit on Lao Party leader have 735 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.