During the ceremony, Vice Chairman of the Dak Lak provincial People's Committee cum Head of the Steering Committee 515 H'Yim Kdoh expressed her respect and deep gratitude to the fallen soldiers who had sacrificed their lives for the cause of national liberation and international mission.
After nearly five months, troops of Team K51 (Dak Lak provincial Military Command) searched, collected and repatriated 15 sets of the fallen soldiers' remains in the provincial Fallen Soldiers' Cemetery.
Reportedly, since 2001, the province has collected and repatriated 697 sets of remains of fallen soldiers who laid down their lives in Cambodia.
The People's Army Newspaper would like to represent some images during the ceremony.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Respect-paying services held for former President around the globe
- Victory over Pol Pot regime: They died for Cambodia to revive
- Cambodians remember Vietnam soldiers’ help in escaping from genocide
- Cambodia celebrates 40th anniversary of victory over genocidal regime
- Respect-paying ceremonies held for former President in Myanmar, Netherlands
- Military bank offers incense to fallen soldiers
- Cambodian delegation visits former volunteer Vietnamese soldier
- Vietnam young volunteer campaigns get going for summer
- Deputy Defense Minister pays tribute to fallen soldiers
- Trump Has Pardoned Two Service Members Accused Of War Crimes And Promoted Another
- Services in Mexico for former ND family killed in attack
- Long: A soldier he never knew inspired a NASCAR track executive to do more
- Mother-of-one who has a year left to live reveals the heartbreaking birthday cards she has written for her five-year-old daughter - and the bucket list she hopes will help them create final memories together
- 150 Indian peacekeepers in S Sudan awarded medal of honour for dedicated service
- Puerto Rico scandal stirs anger and memories of the difficult days after Hurricane Maria
- New York firefighter who died on 9/11 gets second funeral service after new remains recovered
- Vietnam marks victory of southwest border defence war
- Cambodian armed forces delegation visits martyrs’ cemetery in Gia Lai
- Hell on earth through recall by Cambodian witness
- Former President Le Duc Anh’s contributions grab international headlines
Memorial and burial service held for Vietnamese volunteer soldiers in Cambodia have 325 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.