|Marriott Bonvoy celebrates the joy of gastronomy in Vietnam with a two-month food festival|
Marriott Bonvoy is celebrating the timeless pleasures of good company and great gastronomy in Vietnam this May and June, with the launch of Eat Out with Marriott Bonvoy, a nationwide food festival that promises a series of rewarding dining discounts for Marriott Bonvoy members at more than 20 restaurants across the country.
Running from May 1 to June 30, the two-month epicurean extravaganza will showcase the finest cuisine from Marriott's hotels and resorts in Vietnam. Diners can take advantage of a trio of appetising promotions: Tier 1 offers diverse culinary experiences for just $32.60, tier 2 is priced at $41.30, and tier 3 is available for $50. These promotions apply to an amazing array of F&B events and delicious dishes at participating restaurants and bars.
At Four Points by Sheraton Danang, The Lounge is offering its luxury high tea or garden high tea with sparkling wine and unlimited tea and coffee, every day from 12pm to 5pm, for the tier 1 price of $32.60. In Ho Chi Minh City, tier 2 discounts are available at Kabin, the contemporary Cantonese restaurant at Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon, where guests can enjoy the Emperor all-you-can-eat dim sum menu for just $41.30, and at The Lounge, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, a prime US tenderloin steak is also available for the discounted tier 2 price.
Tier 2 offers are also available at JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa, where diners can tuck into a Signature Seafood Basket at French & Co., the elegant French restaurant, for only $41.30, and at JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, the innovative Asian restaurant Akira Back is offering its unique Tuna Pizza for $41.30.
Alternatively, diners at Sheraton Grand Danang Resort can savour the Signature Seafood Basket at La Plage, the beachside restaurant, for the tier 3 price of $50.
By Nhat Ha
- Jean-Christophe Novelli to appear at new Sunderland food festival
- Date set for fifth Saltburn Food Festival, with over 100 stalls
- School launches cookbook at food festival
- Two new food festivals heading to Sunderland with markets, street food, celebrity chefs and cooking demonstrations
- Win tickets for Great British Food Festival
- Neglected Northampton underpass will come alive this month at street art and food festival
- Cheese and ale food festival on the menu for Market Harborough
- Mural to Prodigy front man Keith Flint unveiled on underpass wall ahead of street food festival
- Liver Festival brings color to Turkey's Edirne
- Jewish festivals 2019 – from Shavuot and Purim to Yom Kippur, here are all the significant dates for the Hebrew Year
- The Menu: Food fairs and festivals you won't want to miss
- The best places to eat street food in Greater Manchester
- When is Ramadan 2019, when does the holy month start and finish and what does Ramadan Mubarak mean?
- Manchester's street food fair GRUB is heading to Rochdale for the first time
- Weekend Food with Darina Allen: Try to do something different, something that celebrates the restaurant world
- Iconic pub to reopen next month after closing last year
- Weekend Food with Darina Allen: How Ballymaloe creates that award winning dessert trolley
- A bottomless margarita festival is coming to Manchester's Victoria Warehouse
- Weekend food with Darina Allen: Spring into the season with Easter lamb
- India Wakes up to Fest of Hues with Holi Celebrations Just before Elections
Marriott Bonvoy celebrates joy of gastronomy with 2-month food festival have 527 words, post on vir.com.vn at May 16, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.