HÀ NỘI — Malaysian golfers Rahaarsikanesh Kanavathi, Marcus Pang Chuen Lim and Ervin Chang showed their prowess to grab the men’s team gold with a 2-1 win over Thailand on May 18.
Ervin Chang, 24, who won the men's individual gold medal on May 15, and his teammates’ endeavours ensured a full sweep of SEA Games golf golds.
In the third-place round for bronze, Indonesia beat Singapore 2-1, bring the SEA Games 31 golf events at Heron course in the northern Vĩnh Phúc province to a close.
Natthakritta Vongtaveelap and Eliga Galitsky helped Thailand edge out Malaysia's Jeneath Wong and Mirabel Ting Ern Hui of Malaysia 1.5-0.5 in the women's team final, winning gold for Thailand.
It's the second gold for top golfer Natthakritta Vongtaveelap, having won the women's individual last weekend.
The Philippines clinched the bronze medal against Singapore.
Vietnamese players failed to win any medals in the sport against tough opponents from Thailand and Malaysia in the men's and women's individual and team events.
- At U.S. Open, longshots Kei Nishikori and Marin Cilic ready to play for men's title
- Stuyvesant HS senior golfer Sarah Soo-Hoo receives valuable instruction at Ryder Cup Junior Academy
- UConn wins NCAA Tournament women’s title, denies Louisville chance for historic men’s-women’s title sweep
- Poly Prep accusers eye Title IX in sexual abuse case
- Yul Moldauer wins first men's gymnastics title at P&G Championships
- Two men who threatened anti-doping official for exposing Lance Armstrong to plead guilty to felony charges
- Poly Prep adds legal muscle to defense team just in case private school can’t settle lawsuit over sex abuse
- Two men indicted for threatening USADA leader Travis Tygart, who helped expose Lance Armstrong as doper
- Make no mistake, wins for Gabby Douglas and U.S. women’s soccer teams were also gold medals for Title IX
- Team USA cuts All-Star Damian Lillard, three others to get down to 12-man roster for Basketball World Cup
- Once again, Hugh Jackman dons the claws in the title role of the latest X-Men entry 'The Wolverine'
- Golfer Billy Casper, three-time major winner, dead at 83
- St. George's girls soccer team parties like it's 2013
- Baltimore Ravens refute ESPN’s report on how team handled Ray Rice scandal: Read the statement
- College golfer runs afoul of the NCAA for the crime of washing her car on campus
- 'Generation Iron,' 'The Short Game,' 'Men at Lunch': movie reviews
- Bob and Mike Bryan set Grand Slam doubles record by winning U.S. Open for 12th title
- Title IX at 40: Law that opened door to women in sports turns 40
- U.S. Women’s Open golf champion Na Yeon Choi up to the challenge of defending title at Sebonack
- NCAA championship in Arizona: North Carolina wins title
Malaysian golfers take men's team title have 503 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.