|The Mat Ngot project is a library for children in mountainous areas|
With the efforts and determination of the student group, as well as the organising committee, INSEE Vietnam successfully organised the ceremony to realise the Mat Ngot project – a library for children in the mountainous areas.
In addition to guidance given by the INSEE Vietnam project’s advisory board, the local authority, the Phuoc Tan A primary school administrators, the instructors, and the students of the University of Technology (VNU Ho Chi Minh City) supported the initiative.
|Eamon John Ginley, general director of INSEE Vietnam, expressed his appreciation at the event|
At the event, Eamon John Ginley, general director of INSEE Vietnam, expressed his appreciation for the cooperation with all sponsors and partners to actualise the students' first meaningful project, thus helping pupils' healthy growth and contributing to the enhancement of educational quality in these areas in a better, more sustainable, and more complete way.
The INSEE Prize is organised with the aim of creating a playground for students to gain experience, apply their acquired knowledge, and have an opportunity to implement their projects in reality, helping to solve urgent social issues.
During this 13 th iteration of the event, INSEE Prize has directly invested over $139,000 and received over $430,000 from partners through fund-raising for the execution phase with eight projects and more than 5,000 beneficiaries nationwide.
“Together with INSEE, let’s welcome the Mat Ngot project, bringing a learning space and green construction for the students of the Tan Phuoc A primary school in Bac Ai district in Ninh Thuan province,” Ginley said.
By Nguyen Huong
- Jeff Bezos suggests naming MLK Library auditorium after Toni Morrison instead of himself
- Coronavirus: Duchess of Cambridge launches portraits photo project
- Mattel Inc (MAT) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- How to support Denver-area bookstores, libraries with ebooks and home delivery
- Sun World Hon Thom Nature Park launches wooden rollercoaster: the anger of the wooden snake
- PlayStation’s Project Spartacus needs an overhaul to compete with Xbox Game Pass
- Project Cambria: All there is to know about Meta's rumored Oculus Quest Pro
- We Respond to the Historians Who Critiqued The 1619 Project
- Project Iris could be amazing, but Google's rocky past could ruin it
- Peacock Should Launch ‘Fast & Furious’ And ‘Jurassic Park’ Streaming Series
- Rosamund Pike To Star In Pandemic Thriller ‘Rich Flu’ For Pablo Larrain’s Fabula; Sierra/Affinity & CAA Launch Sales — EFM Hot Pic
- How to Organize the Home Screen on Your iPhone | Digital Trends
- Best NAS/PCS drives for Mac
- Hooray! The book fairies have landed in India
- Three times Jeremy Corbyn has defied Keir Starmer and Labour
- First 12 things to do with your new Oculus Quest 2
- 14 things India wants from Nirmala Sitharaman's Budget
- Millennials drive Vietnam’s digital transformation
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Disney+: Everything You Need to Know | Digital Trends
INSEE launches Mat Ngot library project with wealth of support have 455 words, post on vir.com.vn at May 16, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.