Jakarta (VNA) – Indonesian top drugmaker Kalbe Farma has announced the founding of a joint venture in the Philippines as the company plans to expand its operation across Southeast Asia. joint venture is expected to help increase Kalbe’s sales of its nutrition products in the Philippines before introducing others such as prescription and over-the-counter drugs, as well as herbal medicines in Southeast Asia’s second most populous nation after Indonesia.
According to Vidjongtius, rising oil prices alone are already fueling cost hikes for some raw materials used in local drug manufacturing. Indonesia sources most of its raw materials for drugs from imports, mainly from China and India./.
- Putin admits he gave NATO the opportunity to expand
- OnePlus expands low-cost Nord range with $39 Nord Buds | Digital Trends
- Coney Island's Luna Park to expand, introduce 3 attractions
- Luna Park in Coney Island, NYC, to expand with 3 new rides
- College Football 2.0: Players primed to influence future of sport as NIL, athletes' rights expand
- Richard Mille, All Road Management expand new talent search
- Fintech platform AquaExchange raises $3 million in funding from Endiya Partners
- “Japan Street” to bolster Vietnam-Japan business cooperation: JETRO
- 7 standout Austin swimming holes to visit this summer
- 144 Ukrainian soldiers return home in prisoner swap — as it happened
- VinShop aims for success as store connection platform
- Ukraine: G7 leaders slam 'brutal' Russian strike on mall — as it happened
- Lionsgate Inks Raft Of Multimillion-Dollar Pre-Sales On Movie Slate Including ‘Hunger Games’ Prequel & ‘Dirty Dancing’ Sequel
- Brix Brew & Tap finds its identity in new name: TightKnit Brewing Co.
- River trash capture tool launched in Nam Dinh Province
- Dem Rep. Gonzalez May Have Violated Federal Conflict-of-Interest Law
- Geopolitical Shifts Causing More Intl Rivalries, Clash of Interest in Indian Ocean Region: Ajit Doval
- Explained | China’s new high-tech aircraft carrier Fujian and its advanced catapult system
- Japan’s biggest bank to buy Nomura Securities unit in Thailand
- Vietnam and UK pledge to boost trade ties
Indonesia’s drugmaker Kalbe Farma to expand operation have 328 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.