Gia Lai is blessed with various natural and cultural advantages, Chinh said in his remarks, noting that the province has magnificent, green landscapes; fertile soil; a wealth of minerals and resources; distinctive cultures; as well as hardworking and friendly people.
To make the most of such advantages and potential to turn Gia Lai into a strong province with improved living standards, the provincial Party organization, administration and people must work harder and cement their solidarity, stay active, innovative and self-reliant so as to surmount challenges and accomplish its goals for 2022 and the following years, the PM said.
He urged the province to continue maintaining and reinforce the solidarity and unity within its Party organization and political system; and promote consensus among local ethnic minority groups.
The leader also asked Gia Lai to go towards sustainable development planning, effectively mobilize social resources for infrastructure development, zone off hi-tech farming areas, and apply advanced technology to raise agricultural productivity and quality.
The province must adopt specific and effective plans for forest protection, encourage investment in health care and education, and attach importance to growing local high-quality workforce, he said.
He further said that given that Gia Lai is strategically significant in maintaining national defense-security and external affairs, the province must take this as a key task and promote its role in the development triangle among Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
Gia Lai was founded on May 24, 1932. The province's GRDP annual growth averaged 8 percent between 2015 – 2020. Last year, its GRDP exceeded 88 trillion VND (3.80 billion USD) with per capita income reaching over VND 56 million. Poverty rate was brought down to 3.96 percent.
- Gia Lai Province to hold largest technological exhibition in Vietnam
- Renewable energy more relevant for climate vulnerable Pakistan: PM Imran
- Renewable energy jobs in UK plunge by a third
- Renewable energy providers to help bear cost of new UK nuclear reactors
- Vietnam needs foreign aid to develop renewable energy
- Energy Australia boss says national plan for renewable energy is solution to high power prices
- Who is leading in the renewable energy sector?
- PM checks Tet preparations in Thua Thien-Hue province
- National Policy on Biofuels 2018: Here are key things you should know
- Coalition's windfarm dispute shakes renewable power investors
- Coalition energy policy row as Ed Davey slaps down new Tory minister
- Renewables to account for 55% of energy mix by 2030: Minister
- Renewable heat incentive offers homeowners money to switch from oil
- Renewable Heat Incentive withdrawn by government hours before launch
- Renewable heat incentive plans unveiled
- Smart energy technology 'stymied by current policy'
- Energy legislation underwent the biggest change in 10 years
- Price war pushes leading challenger Good Energy away from retail market
- US enterprises encouraged to engage in energy sector
- U.S. enterprises encouraged to engage in energy sector
Gia Lai should make renewable energy key sector: PM have 437 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.