Deputy Chief of the General Staff (GS) Lieutenant General Ngo Minh Tien attended and directed the exercise.
The exercise was divided into two periods, from May 9 to 13, and from May 17 to 21. The GS leader acknowledged and hailed the academy's efforts and its trainees' achievements over the past time. He also applauded the exercise's steering panel in making all preparations in order to ensure the success of the event.
Accordingly, the steering committee of the exercise has directed the exercise as scheduled, meeting all set targets while ensuring absolute safety for personnel, weapons, and equipment.
General Tien also pointed out shortcomings and requested the academy to master their equipment. Meanwhile, instructors should further build up training scenarios in line with reality.
Translated by Minh Anh
- General Staff leader works with military units in Gia Lai province
- General staff leader praises Army Corps 3’s achievements
- General Staff’s leader joins Army-2020 Forum
- General Staff mission holds gratitude activities in Thai Nguyen
- Former Party General Secretary Le Kha Phieu - a leader devoted to military library work
- General Milley Says Confederate-Named Military Bases Hinder 'Cohesion'
- Army Games 2020 - Army Forum 2020: Chief of General Staff applauds Vietnamese contingent
- U.S. Warship Holds Black Sea Drills Amid Surprise Russia Military Exercise
- China says US U-2 spy plane disrupted its military exercises
- South Korean Military Warns Pyongyang Will Pay if it Takes Real Military Action as Tensions Escalate
- Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaidó 'is considering asking the U.S. for military assistance' to oust President Nicolás Maduro following a failed coup - as Pompeo says the Trump administration is 'prepared to offer a full range of options'
- Some 60 Attaches From 40 Countries Observe Kavkaz-2016 Drills in Crimea
- Mali protest leader steps back as coup leaders promise election
- The prominent former military leaders who have criticized Trump's actions over protests
- More Than 280 Former Military Officials, Diplomats Call on Donald Trump Not to Use Troops Against Protests
- West Point Academy to Investigate Allegations of Racism After Alumni Letter
- Russia Military Conducts Combat Training as U.S., Allies Drill in Baltic, Setting Stage for Further Rivalry
- Military option to deal with Chinese transgressions on table if talks fail, says CDS General Bipin Rawat
- North Korea Suspends 'Military Action Plans' Against South Korea Amid Spat
- Mali coup: Military promises elections after ousting president
General Staff leader observes exercise in military academy have 369 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.