|Representatives of Doctor Anywhere and MB Ageas Life at the signing ceremony on May 23|
This partnership is one of DA Vietnam’s plans to expand in Vietnam and tap into the growing demands here after three years of operation in the country.
Under the agreement, MB Ageas Life’s customers will enjoy special benefits such as medical secretaries to assist VIP customers with procedures at hospitals and clinics during initial medical examinations, free online consultations with a doctor on the Doctor Anywhere mobile app, and medication purchases and door-step deliveries at DA Pharmacy.
Health checkup results are sent to customers and, at the same time, stored on the E-Medical record system. All information is kept synchronised and secured for easier monitoring, updates, and searches. In addition, based on the results of health screenings, customers can receive advice on appropriate nutrition, exercise, and activities from a specialised doctor or from a specialist on the Doctor Anywhere mobile app.
Over the past 5 years of the mission to accompany customers and create happiness, MB Ageas Life has always been a highly appreciated and eminent life insurance company. At the same time, the company is also a pioneer in its business field with a customer-focused care program Quan tâm mỗi ngày (Everyday care).
Since 2021, MB Ageas Life and its strategic partner DA Vietnam have brought benefits and incentives to existing customers. It is calculated that 15,000 customers have successfully activated the service through the programme.
In addition, MB Ageas Life and Doctor Anywhere delivered 2,500 medicine boxes to customers' doorsteps during the peak of the pandemic.
Building on these achievements, Doctor Anywhere will expand to provide exceptional care packages in 2022.
Talking about its vision, Lim Wai Mun, founder and director of Doctor Anywhere said, "Our mission is to bring high quality, appropriate, and convenient healthcare services to customers. We are totally confident that our comprehensive digital ecosystem is ready to meet all the medical needs of customers. Therefore, look forward to bringing innovative healthcare experiences that meet international standards to MB Ageas Life customers."
The peak of the pandemic has now passed, but it has changed people's habits and healthcare needs. In an ever-changing society, and thanks to technological advances, the digital healthcare platform has become a highly utilised choice.
The cooperation between DA Vietnam and MB Ageas Life not only applies a new healthcare model to increase customer satisfaction but also promises to create a potential development trend between insurance companies and telemedicine businesses.
Established in 2017, Doctor Anywhere is currently one of the largest telemedicine companies in ASEAN. Its mobile app – the core product of the company – has gained over 2,5 million users in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
Present in Vietnam since mid-2019, the Doctor Anywhere team has been constantly striving to create a comprehensive healthcare ecosystem in the country while providing online consultations and door-to-door deliveries for medication, bills, and insurance documents anytime, anywhere.
By Bich Thuy
- Tata Motors and Bharat Forge join hands to strengthen bid for FICV program
- Jamal Lewis Making Most of Post-NFL Life—but Preparing for Darker Days to Come
- Aristocrats, doctors and models: Meet the amateur jockeys taking part in Goodwood's all-female horse race
- KTM strengthens ASEAN game-plan with new Philippines plant
- Major League Baseball notebook: Giants get back Belt, expect...
- PM attends summit to enhance ASEAN solidarity
- NFL notebook: Quarterback Wentz happy with recovery
- US forecasts bright outlook for trade with Việt Nam
- USA Gymnastics CEO Perry to apologize to Nassar victims
- Report: Angels' Ohtani likely out until 2020
- Major League Baseball notebook: Astros promote GM Luhnow, extend...
- Curbside Classics: 1966 Mercedes-Benz 250 S
- England vs India 2018: Sam Curran's fearless batting in both innings form SK Turning Point of 4th Test
- Thiago Silva Almost Died in Russia; Now He Has Returned for Glory with Brazil
- Alastair Cook lives to fight a final day as England batsmen gain advantage against India
- Why Everyone Is Hating on IBM Watson—Including the People Who Helped Make It
- How an NC Central baseball player fought his way back after a devastating pitch to the face
- The Biggest X-Factor in the 2018 NBA Finals Just Might Be a Good Night's Sleep
- KPL 2018: Hubli Tigers down Mysuru Warriors in thrilling finish
- Jonny Bairstow and Ben Stokes expected to be fit for England in Fourth Test against India
Doctor Anywhere and MB Ageas Life strengthen partnership have 704 words, post on vir.com.vn at May 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.