According to a report of the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the total investment plan of State budget capital in 2022 assigned to ministries and central agencies subject to inspection and urging by Working Group 3 is VND12,019 billion (US$519 million).
By Phan Thao – Translated by Anh Quan
- Radio Interoperability Discussed By National Public Safety Telecommunications Council
- Mastering Life Transitions is The Key to Happiness and Success
- The key players in the UK’s hunt for a Brexit deal
- Similarity Of The Wealthy
- Discovering Western Sweden
- Brexit deal is 'within sight' as talks stretch into the night but Boris Johnson is warned one bad move could 'turn it to dust'
- Jammu and Kashmir - The Country Without a Post Office
- Ancient Verses Contemporary History - McCain Style
- Post Capitalist Free Market Society (PartVII) - Technological Democracy - The Executive Branch
- Radio Interoperability Needs Governance More Than Technology
- Managed Futures Vs Hedge Funds
- The Hidden Tax Benefits in Your LLC
- HUD Secretary Resigns - Casualty of Having Too Big A Mouth For Typical Washington Corruption
- Short Story - Protesters
- The Real Cost of Outsourcing
- Increasing Local Government Revenue Through Institutional and Structural Reforms
- Snapshot Of Indonesian Economic Performance
- Selling Your Business - More Than a Price Tag
- High Fructose Corn Syrup - Big Business and the Little Man
- An Interview With Aruna Roy - Janadesh 2007
Disbursement of public investment capital key political task: Deputy PM have 454 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.