The delegation included Deputy Chief of the General Department of Political Affairs Lieutenant General Trinh Van Quyet, Secretary of the Binh Phuoc provincial Party Committee Nguyen Manh Cuong, and Deputy Chief of the General Staff Lieutenant General Phung Si Tan.
Reportedly, in 2021 and the first four months of 2022, the local Party Committee, authorities and armed forces actively and drastically took measures to put the COVID-19 pandemic under control, and made achievements in socio-economic developments.
Meanwhile, the provincial armed forces also contributed to building defensive areas and whole people's defense posture while firmly managing the border areas of peace, stability, cooperation and development, among others.
Addressing the event, General Giang congratulated the local Party Committee, people and armed forces on their task performance over the past time, underscoring the importance of the first Vietnam-Cambodia border defense friendship exchange. He expressed his hope that the local authorities would closely work with functional forces so that the event will be concluded successfully.
* On the same day, General Giang and the delegation of the Defense Ministry visited and worked with Army Corps 16. Secretary of the Binh Phuoc provincial Party Committee Nguyen Manh Cuong also attended the event.
On this occasion, the defense minister acknowledged and hailed the unit's achievements over the past time while requesting them to promote leadership so as to fulfill all assigned missions.
He underscored that they should also coordinate with the local authorities, people and forces stationed in the areas to enhance defense and security, maintain the border areas as well as promote Vietnam-Cambodia solidarity.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Women in Indian Army
- Prime Minister Olmert's Days Are Numbered
- US Army Values Weapons Over Armor
- Presenting - Michael Prue, A Working Class Success Story - From Regent Park to Queens Park
- Prayer that Prevails, Lessons from Azusa Street and the Salvation Army
- Phil 2-12 - Work out Your Own Salvation with Fear and Trembling - Oh Really, is That So?
- Interview With Will Hutchison, Author Of "Follow Me To Glory"
- Interview With Frank McGee, Author of "A Song for the World"
- Interview With Fred Stopsky, Author of "Don Rumsfeld & Dick Cheney in Hell"
- Interview with Paul L. Hall - Author of "Places the Dead Call Home"
- Legal Thriller Author Reveals 24 Amazing Scam Artists' Conflict Resolution Steps
- Taking Up Your Cross For Christ - Matthew 16:24-26
- Onward Christian Soldiers!
- Ex-Pentagon Chief Says Islamic State Will Rebound: Syria Update
- The Pastor And The D-Word
- Make War As Make Nice; Israel's Commendable But Costly Military Tactic
- What Happened to the Marines?
- Katrina: The Warnings Were There
- Paradise Regained, Paradise Lost
- China's Battle for African Uranium
Defense Minister works with Binh Phuoc authorities and Army Corps 16 have 426 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 16, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.