At the meeting, participants reviewed and commented on the report on the outcomes of the realization of the CMC's Resolution No.520 on leading the military to carry out production, economic development coupled with defense consolidation by 2020 and build a draft resolution on the CMC's leadership over the work by 2030.
The participants agreed that over the past years, the CMC has given timely recommendations to the Politburo to issue policies on the military engaging in production, economic development coupled with defense consolidation and in handling shortcomings in defense land management and use.
The CMC has directed the planning of building and developing defense-economic areas, renovating the operation of defense-economic units, raising the efficiency of military businesses, manufacturing products of dual-use.
Under the CMC's leadership, the production and labor activities of regular units have gradually come into order while foreign economic activities have reaped positive outcomes, and the quality of staff at all levels has improved.
Also at the meeting, the participants gave comments on the draft resolution of the CMC on leading the military to implement the mission of production, economic development and defense consolidation by 2030.
In his concluding speech, General Giang acknowledged great efforts of authorized agencies in making the report and highly valued the participants' constructive opinions.
The defense minister analyzed and emphasized the achievements gained during the past nine years of implementing the CMC's Resolution No.520 and mapped out major orientations with a focus on goals, tasks, important solutions identified in the draft resolution.
General Giang asked relevant agencies to take notes of the opinions at the meeting to complete the draft resolution to submit to the authorized level for approval.
Also on November 17, the Standing Board of the CMC gave comments on the CMC report on issuing leadership regulations on investment and construction activities in the military.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Telangana Fallout: Pallam Raju’s presence in CABE meeting uncertain
- Pallam Raju skips key CABE meeting
- Vietnam, Russia hold fifth defense strategy dialogue
- Maduro stands defiant: Venezuelan leader appears in parliament to declare closure of consulates in US as military warn of 'civil war' in the country with TWO presidents
- US President Trump calls Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau ‘two faced’ at NATO summit in London
- Sushma Swaraj arrives in Moscow to co-chair key bilateral meeting
- Vietnam, Philippines seek to expand defense ties
- Trumps touch down: President and First Lady Melania arrive in Britain ahead of crunch Nato meeting – and amid fears he will wade into UK election campaign
- Trump Tells Trudeau To Up Defense Spending As NATO Summit Looms
- Central Highlands localities hailed for military-defense task performance
- Indo-Chinese Tension Escalates as India Strengthening Defense Near Border
- Embattled Plateau PDP Chair, Sango hands over deputy, Gombi
- Vietnam Mekong River Commission holds first plenary meeting in 2019
- Developer coached Casey councillors via text messages during council meetings, IBAC hears
- Riyadh Calls for Emergency Arab League Meeting Over 'Iran’s Interference'
- EU ‘stands united’ behind Cyprus over Turkish drilling bid
- Who is in Theresa May's new Cabinet? Full line-up after Tory Prime Minister's bombshell reshuffle
- Scottish police board chief Andrew Flanagan resigns
- Brexit LIVE: Theresa May replaces key ministers as Brexit crisis deepens
- Football Federation Australia elects Chris Nikou as chair to begin post-Lowy era
Defense Minister chairs meeting of CMC Standing Board have 527 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.